Pax3 vs The Mighty

Lucky5150

I'm on my 2nd Pax3. The 1st one was working great, but I put concentrate in the special chamber, and the chamber locked up in the end of my vaporizer. Anyway, I've been ready about The Mighty, and are wanting to get one. They are $$$ but I got the fever. How does it compare as far as pulls on the vape? Thanks for any info. Appreciate it 420

Hey mate,
In response to buying a Mighty. I'm a heavy daily flower smoker, in bongs. So no vape bias, I bought the Mighty for easy highs.
For people who have heavy Tolerance, the high/hit is much less "to the face" than a good bong rip. But 100% gets you high, 100% is a good hit, 100% better than competitors.

I can blow clouds as big (not as dense) as a bong rip and literally THC on-set (tingles/eyes shutting ect.) feels the same as a bong rip with good bud.

Also, took me a long time to find a suitable temp. After my more than year experience, I've concluded that temp has a large part to pay in subtlety/intensity of the high. I started and for a long time stayed at around 175c(347f). I now stay at around 195-199c(383f), the clouds and hit are un-comparable to the 175c(347f) hits. I feel I wasted a lot of bud using it at lower temps..Something to remeber when selecting temps is to go the full temp range

I took it away with me, I was with a non-smoker, he wanted to try it. I packed it with a full pack of High-Grade Cheese, took one 10-12 second draw and passed it to him. He hit it like a cig at first and still got a cloud, I instructed him to draw slow.
All in all he took 2x 5-8 second rips and the first small hit. He was completely stoned in 2-4 mins and went to sleep soon after, I was able to still get a few huge rips and a nice high. All this with literally like .2/.3grm.

Battery life is amazing, I've never needed to charge it during a session. I always get to finish my pack before it turns off/runs out (never seen it).. I charge it at night, never dies during the day. Also can sesh while on charge..

Cleaning is really simple, no need to go into details.. Iso in zip-lock, drop all parts to be cleaned and leave for 20, come back, shake bag and then wash off. Very easy.

Also, side note. The vape fell out of a bag and into my dogs water bowl and sat there for around 15 mins before we noticed... The LED screed was flickering and weird. I turned it off, shook the water out, put it in the sun (rice bag also).
It is completely fine and has no problems at all, charges fine, screen is all completely normal. I don't suggest you try it, just a point on the build quality.

Conc.
Get one if you have the cash, stick with your glass if your tight.. Don't buy anything else, I've not seen clouds come off dry-herb vapes like the Mighty wait and save for this or another S&B product (Crafty/Plenty/Volc) Poor man pays twice, they say.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom