KathySamurai

420 Member
New to this forum and wanted to share my experience with the 1500 mg CBD tincture made by Kono Naturals. Kono Naturals sells a variety of CBD products including tinctures, oils, dog products, and isolate. I was attracted to their brand specifically because it's available locally, but they sell online too.

I was anxious to try CBD to quit smoking. I'd read a lot of stories of people using CBD products and quitting, and having been a smoker for more than half of my life and failing at quitting so many times I thought it couldn't hurt to give it a shot, literally.

I have now been using the product for two months (1.0 milliliter/droplet daily) and have not smoked a cigarette since the first week I began using it, with the exception of a week long trip when I was in California and did not have it. I experienced very few cravings in the beginning which I believe was a direct result of using the CBD. Not only that, because I wasn't experiencing cravings I didn't have any trouble going to sleep without tossing and turning like usual without a cigarette. Smokers and former smokers will know what I'm talking about. I'd always quit quitting because of the sleeplessness and the headaches I got when I didn't have a cigarette but this time that was not a problem. I am grateful to have had the product especially those first few weeks.

I can't really speak on other ailments or effects of the product but I wanted to share my success in using Kono Naturals for smoking cessation. For anyone who is considering buying CBD, I would highly recommend these products.

Thanks for reading and good luck!

Hi InTheShed!

Just curious on the CBD oil you're using...have you checked the labeling to make sure that it doesn't contain anything but the oil? I take an entire dropper worth when I get into work and actually feel more alert than I do without it.

Hi InTheShed! Just curious on the CBD oil you're using...have you checked the labeling to make sure that it doesn't contain anything but the oil? I take an entire dropper worth when I get into work and actually feel more alert than I do without it.

The oil I take is 5% CBD oil, 100% organic and CO2 extracted, recommended at 1-10 drops per day. Your bottle is measured in milligrams, which means that your 1500mg is the CBD content of the entire bottle, or 1500mg/ounce of tincture, and yours is 1 full dropper 1-2 times a day. So I think comparing the dose is something we're going to have to leave to the mathematicians!

Also, even if they were identical doses, each individual responds differently to different dosages. One half drop for me kept me up most of the night, but one whole drop makes me lethargic. One drop for my wife has just a mild effect on her joint pain. That's why it's always best to titrate your dosage until you find what works for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom