The Kind Pen Truba Dry Herb Vaporizer

The Kind Pen

Kind_Pen.jpg

Appearance and Feel: this pen is for dry herbs only. It has a very attractive black matte finish and is very well constructed. The chamber is steel and very durable. It fits into the hand comfortably, no matter what size your hand is. It comes complete with the charger chord, to cleaning brushes and extra mouthpiece and O-rings. The only thing I found that it doesn't come equipped with that most others do is a container for storing your herb.

Operation:The Truba model has a very simple one button operation, and three different heat settings. All operations are run very easily from the one button. Even though I am blind, I can set the temperature, and operate the pen efficiently. If you have site, it will be even easier for you. The real cool thing about this particular vaporizer is the fact that it uses a universal charging cord, so you can also interchange it with charging up your portable communication devices such as smartphones and tablets! And their Chargers are interchangeable with this pen. How excellent is that?
The heating chamber holds up to 0.8 G of ground herb, and only takes about 30 seconds to heat up to operating temperature. Once it reaches that temperature, just start hitting it. It can be shut off again very easily by tapping the button 5 times or you can wait for 6 minutes and it will shut down automatically. Once it has reached the lowest temperature, all it takes is one press of the button to heat it to the next level.
It draws easily and smoothly. Taste of your herb comes through cleanly and with no usual rasti burned taste. I call very rarely while using this 10.

overall Impression: approaching this as a blind person, I found that the ease of operation is its biggest advantage. Whether you have site or are visually impaired, it works easily, smoothly and offers great features that would be difficult at best to use in other similar devices for those who are blind or visually impaired. If you have site, I suppose it would be almost second nature to operate. The downsides are the fact that the outside of the case gets quite warm during vaping. However, since you have no need to push any buttons after it reaches its temperature, you can hold it from the middle to the bottom of the pen and it remains quite cool to the touch. This product also features a lifetime warranty. If it breaks for any reason, send it back, and you get a new one.

This has been my first review, and written from the perspective of someone who is blind or visually impaired. All of you sighted people can take this information and know that the operation will be easier for you, and obviously will enjoy the wonderful results fromthe the Truba vaporizer.

Back
Top Bottom