600 watt?

hunter420

hey guys i was just wondering what type of lighting i should use i wanna buy a 600 watt digi but i have heard some bad things about them but i have also heard alot of good about them. or should i just stick with the good old 600 watt electronic.

could you maybe include a site, brand anything thank you very much and have a good time groiwng to all.

Re: 600 watt ????

i want for build myself a 4x4x6 maybe 7 grow box, well i probably would go about 300$-400$ that seemed like you could get a pretty decent light, maybe a vented hood or the cool tubeim not to sure yet. i also looked at the lumatek digi's they seem nice but i have read some ppl having problemes that may be just the lemon outta the bunch.

boss you gotta dope lil show my friend

i found a 600 watt digi on htgsupply.com for 199$ seems pretty good but trusty old electronic

600 Watt is the best amount of light for the money compared to a typical 400, energy wise it utilizes all of it's light potential in full! I think even Jorge Cervantes mentions in one of his very early print additions about this being a better light and best use of lumens for the cost to run it compared to the 400 or a higher watt! two of these would be an excellent flowering room.

BBD

Back
Top Bottom