Need Advice on my plants

SStone420

Hello... I had my plants indoors and needed to move them to outdoor lighting. At first they were shocked of course for they were in barely no light for 3 days before transporting them outside, then there was some light from next door at night not giving them the proper light/dark combos. They started to return to vegetation but the are now beginning to bud nicely again. I want to know what type of nutrients and where I can get them, tht would help along the budding process? I'm not even sure where to look for the answer
Thanks

i would recameend anything that foxfarm makes iv rad great reviews
also anything organic go in the yellow pages and find your local hydro store or garden center they will have everything you will need and more :peace:

BTW considering that I don't have a fancy set up, they are coming along real well, especially since it's my first go at it. I always use purified water and I'm sure that has made a big difference. They are all between 3 and 5 1/2 feet tall, and they look awesome, a lot of crystals, I just want to make sure they come out their best. I would appreciate any help
Thanks

Yes, straighten out the light schedule ASAP before you end up with herms. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom