Advanced nutrients part a &b help!

albertgrow123

i am new to growing and have just bought sensi a&b,on the back it says mix a&b every 600ppm about 1.8 ml a litre,where i am new to this what doess ppm mean?????????,my set up is 1.0 m x 1.0 m x 2.0 m with a 600 watt light hps,with ten plants????????i know appparently i should use 1/3 of mix,so what would that be in ml per ppm????

thanks for all your replys in past,this is an amazing site,without it would surely be lost!!!!!

highest regards

albertgrow123

Re: advanced nutrients part a &b help!!!

are you growind hydro? If not, then dont worry about ppm, which means Parts Per Million. If you are growing hydro, and just figured out what that is then you are screwed and need to do lots more research. If you are growing in soil, then mix 1.8 mL nutrients to 1 liter of water.
Online you should be able to find feeding schedules for advanced nutes. Or call a hydroponics store and ask them. Then simply follow the schedule, it is pretty simple as long as you know how to mix things.

Dude im not advanced at all, im a newbie myself but i think you're gonna need one of those TDS things..

has anyone used Advanced Nutrients? Maybe they can help yah...
which set did you get? they have a nute set that is like $519 USD

Re: advanced nutrients part a &b help!!!

If you are growing hydro, and just figured out what that is then you are screwed and need to do lots more research.

That was uncalled for. Everyone learns when they learn, some sooner some later. Hang in there Albert, read up on your chosen grow style and you'll get there. As far as not needing to know anything about ppm in soil growing, that's not right either. I know alot of outdoor growers who mix large batches of nutes who do use a ppm meter to get it right. It may not be as important to know/understand as it is in hydro, but it's still a good idea to know what the water profile you're watering/feeding with is like.

:thanks:thanks southern,i would like to reply to the fella who said about go back to research......1.forgive me if im wrong,but i thought here was better than any for reseach???????2.that is the problem i have over reseached and head is filled with all sorts,but everyone is entitled to there opinion,but i hazard to guess noone really takes on board what you say??????????the plants are doing fine,if they are fine im fine,dont over complecate it!!!!!

:thanks:thanks southern,i would like to reply to the fella who said about go back to research......1.forgive me if im wrong,but i thought here was better than any for reseach???????2.that is the problem i have over reseached and head is filled with all sorts,but everyone is entitled to there opinion,but i hazard to guess noone really takes on board what you say??????????the plants are doing fine,if they are fine im fine,dont over complecate it!!!!!

:popcorn::popcorn:

I completely understand the information overload you are dealing with. I grew outdoors for many years, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to move indoors, and made the switch to hydro. I spent several weeks pouring over this site, reading books that had been passed on to me an generally studying every source of info I could get my hands on. By the time that was over, I was having migrane headaches, tremors and a strong desire to hang myself...with a hemp rope of course! Anyhow, I finally decided that I was overdoing the study part and just needed to get the show on the road. Sure, I had a few problems along the way, but by keeping my journal current, and the incredible patience of any number of growers, especially Pan4Gol49, I'm a couple of weeks away from a good harvest, and a hell of alot wiser about the whole hydro process. Do I know it all? No way, but I know a whole lot more now than I did. And you will too. Don't get discouraged, even if you lose a grow or two. Failure, for the intelligent grower, is a learning tool.

thanks mate,yeah see where you are coming from with overload,im fit to burst,but all is running smoothly,so no panic yet.cheers my freind,some cracking advice!

Back
Top Bottom