Tri-Band 120 watt LED Grow Light

Welcome to 420 Marijuana8888, glad to have you here with us. I have no led experience whatsoever, just don't believe the technology is quite there yet...but that will change one day. There are several led grows going on currently in the journals in progress area of the grow room...as well as several in the complete journals...there may be good information for you there. Hope it helps.

thanks SouthernWeed looked at some of the led grows i saw The Procyon 100 in action saw 90w ufo but but no TriBand 120 watt LED dont want to spend $499.95 on junk anyone thanks :rollit::rollit::thanks:

I read through be iries grow with the procyon which seemed to do great for veg but failed on the flowering. I'm curious about these new htg tri-band lights if they might have the extra umph for the flowering stage since the procyon only uses a red/blue light where the htg tri-band uses a full spectrum led as well as the red and blue. It sounds good in theory any way, would like to know that they work for the entire process though before dumping $2,200 for the big one.

Tri-Band 120 watt just picked one up 499.00 1 or 2 weeks will be doing my first led grow look for my grow at Grow Journals 1 or 2 weeks thanks :yummy::Rasta::Rasta:

been using leds for the last four month....i buy them from a guy in florida and will give addy if wanted....really a genius...on the veg....first there is no heat...and i use a small room....i use a 400 and it works on 4x4 but i also use tubes, gro lux...or equal....and a phototron...which is hot....the p'tron is for hospital or just special care...ssometimes to grow, they need it...if they dont perform after cloned, they are gone...zero tolorance....the guy i get mine from is doing a new and improved veg led....i'm on his testing list so i try them and let him know how its going...the veg led i use now is wonderful, it solves a major problem for me...having had to buy some reg. seeds and cloning for sex are not on my top ten list....but this veg..led, leads them right up to the bud door....the sex will show anywhere from the first wk to the fourth...no more cloning for sex....i personally love the performance...but the new one will have that feature removed...it is strictly for growth....they reach the plants middle to lower great, they dont burn until the plants are two inches or less from them...and you are able to see any problems on the leaf before they really get going...no kidding, i love them, and so do the plants...in the bud room, i use two diff. kinds of led's, both for bud only...i also use a 400w hps to augment, and two cfl just to make sure all the spectrums are covered that are needed...soooo, from my point of view...i am crazy about the led's....now to find a fertilizer system that will work in dirt and aero....any thots? granny doc

Yeah I have tested the htg supply 120Watter. It does work for flowering, only thing is

A. they strech pretty good the first 3 weeks of flower so keeo them short.
B. the buds will be good but not to dense, Good Enough though.

check out my thread. No pics of Mj though!

marijuana8888 let me know how the tri band 120W works out for you. I am considering the same one and am rally hesitant. Also how many plants are you using it for?

Back
Top Bottom