The Mighty Vaporizer

The Dealer

Mighty-komplett-Set-Celsius.png

The MIGHTY is a portable, battery powered and dynamic Vaporizer
Due to the plus-/minus keys and the easily visible LED-display, the operation of the MIGHTY is self-explaining: As soon as the actual temperature corresponds to the individually adjustable set temperature, the device is ready for use. This is additionally indicated by a short double-vibration. Through the setting options directly on the device, the personally preferred temperature can be adjusted gradually during vaporization. The MIGHTY has a Dual-Lithium-Ion Battery Power. The battery double-pack allows a long operating life and a great radius of action. The MIGHTY can be operated via power adapter with completely discharged batteries.

Full Convection Hot Air
Precise electronic control
Dual Lithium Ion Battery Power
High Efficiency Heat Exchanger
Super Precise Temperature Control
Automatic switch off (sometimes annoying)

After a quick search I didn't see any reviews for this product so I wanted to inform anyone interested.

I bought one and never looked back. Although this is my first and only vaporizer so I can't compare it. But i've had it since December 2014 and it works wonders. I can fit about .2 grams into the chamber and it gives me roughly 10 or so nice big puffs. well more than enough to get the job done. I heard the heating up takes longer on the Mighty but I can usually get to 380 within a minute so I have no complaints. Also it keeps that temp steady through out the entire time dropping by 6 or 7 degrees each hit and climbing back up before you can exhale. plenty of vapor with ease, I've stuck to dry herb for the most part. i've not tried any oil yet but I've put hash into the bowl and it worked great as well. If anyone has any questions I'll answer the best I can.

I use my Mighty more than ANY other device. I've tried at least a dozen vaporizers (portys and desktops) as well as my e-nail+beaker bubbler, and even with the convenience of a hooka-style destop in the EQ I find myself reaching for the Mighty the most.

Good thread!
I have a desktop vaporizer and it's great (arizer extreme 4.0) but I would love to get the mighty.
German engineering with a warranty. What's not to love?

What level of temperature accuracy can one expect from this vaporizer? I am trying to vaporize THC at 314.6F, and avoid CBD which vaporizes at 320-356F. That's a difference of only 5.4F. Is this possible? Are any vaporizers accurate enough to selectively vaporize cannabinoids? Thank you!

You most definately can get that exact temperature as this vape will stop heating once it gets to the temperature you select until you take a hit and cool it down and then it will climb back up. They state the temperature reading is very accurate as one of the selling points. Although I've never been able to get much of a hit at any temperature below 360 ish.

What level of temperature accuracy can one expect from this vaporizer? I am trying to vaporize THC at 314.6F, and avoid CBD which vaporizes at 320-356F. That's a difference of only 5.4F. Is this possible? Are any vaporizers accurate enough to selectively vaporize cannabinoids? Thank you!

No. AFAIK the Mighty cannot fix and hold a temp that precisely. Mine goes a few degrees over and sinks a few degrees below as I draw on it. It's got a +/- of about 5 degrees best I can tell.

Bongs are cool for what they do.
But a good vaporizer is worth it weight in bud.
Economical and the already vape bud
Is very tasty to roll a doob or bong.

Love my Mighty, best portable vape I've tested thus far.

Coming from industry leaders Storz & Bickel, I can trust what goes into my lungs is free of anything toxic.

Canad you know I had to get me a Mighty. Should arrive in a few days. Do you have a case for your Mighty? Do you recommend getting the spare parts right away or can I wait?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420

I'm not sure about any spare parts, but mine requires nothing except a screen every now and then for the mouth piece part. That gets pretty clogged after a while. But I just use a normal screen that you'd buy for a bowl or something. I get the smaller screens and they fit perfect or you can just cut one to size. Other than that you won't need anything else unless something breaks. I don't have a case but I never leave home with it. Its my personal tool and I usually only share it with very few. I go with the usual blunt or joint when I'm out or around others.

Hey Canad420
My Mighty arrived today fully charged! :woohoo:
I loaded the bowl and......wow.:bigblush:
Tasty and plenty vapor. I tapped out happily!

Back
Top Bottom