Storm Vaporizer

Heraldo

After a couple of days with it I decided to spread the good word since it seems to have flown under the radar here on 420.

The storm is an inexpensive 3-in-1 pen vape made by Vapefiend. It really feels well built for the price, it's got replaceable batteries and it didn't take me long to get the hang of using (considering I'm a vape noob that's a really good thing). There are quite a few accesories available for it. I got mine with the bubbler mouthpiece and it's definitely worth it if, like me, your throat is sensitive to hot air blowing through it. The problem with the bubbler is all stealthyness goes out the window and it's a bit too clunky for vaping on the go.
Like I said, I'm a bit of a noob as far as vaping goes, but I find the vapor quality quite good. I've only had the iolite, so thats the only thing I can compare it to.
It's got 5 temps from 180C to 220C (sorry, I'm too lazy to do the conversion to F)
I haven't had a chance to use concentrates or oils, but from what I've read in other forums results aren't great. Once I have the opportunity I'll share my opinion on that.
As far as herb goes...
I find the 2nd temp (190C) the one that gives the best balance of clouds and flavor. The last one's nice for finishing up a session and not wasting any goodness. I feel like less herb goes a longer way than with the iolite. And of course no combustion at all.
I also have to add that the customers service at vapefiend is great and delivery was incredibly fast.

Summary: If you're new to vaping, you don't want to spend a lot of money or you just vape occasionally the storm is a great option with a bunch of accesories to adapt to your vaping needs.

I hope this doesn't feel like an ad. I'm just really happy with the product and haven't seen any info on it here.

Back
Top Bottom