Smokin J's Fully Digital Portable Dry Herb Vaporizer

High all,
I won this nifty effective unit in a 420 contest a few months back.

I've been using the smokinjs for about 6 weeks and a good friend wanted to know if i liked it. Yes i do.

This unit is small, portable highly functional and affordable. I really like the smokinjs for all those reasons and a few more.

When i received the sjs (smokinjs) it came enclosed in a nice don't throw it away case. The case can be used to store the sjs after use. Also inside the case is a durable accessories box with more than enough room to hold wall charger usb cable and cleaning tools and extra titanium screens if you decide to keep the box. The box can easily be tucked away in a backpack or laptop carrying case for easy portability.

After reading the instructions from the small colorful enclosed booklet located inside the box i was ready to test drive the sjs.

Holding the sjs in my hand felt perfect fort its size. I was surprised by its smooth black leather like look and feel that was no longer than a regular pen and about as wide round as a new tube of a of toothpaste.

You must charge the sjs before use. It takes about 3 hours before fully charged. It will show a solid green light when it is done charging.

I preheated the sjs before loading using the default temperature however i did try a coupling of different lower settings (360f)that yielded nice results.
In use the sjs mouth piece seem to get a little hot but other than that it produced respectable clouds. Clean-up was a breeze following the enclosed instructions.

I don't think this would be your last vaporizer purchase but i do see the sjs as a highly portable and very able tool at a good price.

Phone_dump_Apr_2016_017.jpg
Phone_dump_Apr_2016_016.jpg

Back
Top Bottom