Whats the Best Vaporizer To Get?

Senior Tokey

ive seen a lot of vaporizers and they all say they are the best, but what one really is the best? any one have any idea which one is worth my precious money?

yeah volcano rocks but its soo much money....i gotta save for a while for that one

I been using vapezilla and that thing rips good. Hard and very consistent hits every time. Thing with a vaporizer is that it gives different high. It's little more head high than say..bong hits. I use vaporizer as my main smoking unit but I do enjoy bong once in a while. Oh...vaporizer gives more cleaner buzz.

I just aquired a camping light that could make a perfect vaporizer. I am going to work on it tomorrow and hopefully smoke weed out of it when it's done. I'll try to get some pics...

i've heard that the super vapezilla is better than the volcano, the digital temperature control is nice, and the fact that the heating element is ceramic and not aluminum you don't get that metalic taste that the volcano creates.

My friend has a volcano, and its still a great vaporizer, but all the volcanos i see online are very expensive, i've found them around here for $250.

Only thing I have to say about vaporizors is most of them (the good ones anyway) are tons of money! Even more expensive than my beloved RooR pipes most of the time. Yes the digital Super Vapezilla is really cool, but then again everything that Wicked Roots makes is cool, especially the Phedor! I would have to say that the digital controls on the Super Vapezilla is it's biggest selling point, all other vapes leave you guessing at what the tempature is set at.

my best friend just got a volcano today, i tried it out and........im in love with it!!!! i was trippin balls!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Good vaporizers IS expensive BUT I think it will paid itself off in about 6 months because I do use less weed. OZ always last me a month...always. It's about gram a night but since the vaporizer, OZ last me 5 weeks. So in 2 months I save half an oz.....................

When you are using a vap, don't over use it. Use it once and than enjoy the high for good 2 hours or more then hit it again. Some people want to use it every 10 min......lol. See..that won't get you any higher but waste the weeds. I been everyday smoker for 6 years and I like vaporizer high more than smoking, but like I said I do like bong once a week...maybe.

Vapes are cool, especially if you like your lungs. But I prefer the tasty dank smoke, almost like a fine wine, over the greasy oily weedy taste of vapeing.
Plus I dont prefer the "headie" high you get, I love the body stone.
Its all whatcha like, and a big bong rip is my favorite.

Volcano is the best and the air gun is a close second and then for only $50 there is the Vapor Genie (www.vaporgenie.com).. it's tits!

Luckily for me my MCD in Berkeley supplies both instruments (Volcano and Vapor Genie) for free use.:peace:

(You can use Volcano for hash and oil also with special stainless steel screen.. what a trip that is.. NO COUGHING!.. imagine!) And you use way, way less medication!

Remember people it is vaping.. not smoking.. you don't have to hold the vape in your lungs.. just inhale and exhale.. just that simple. And did I mention you do not cough.

I'm still working on it. But I think I should have a functioning vaporisor by 4:20 tomorrow afty.

Pinch said:
Volcano is the best and the air gun is a close second and then for only $50 there is the Vapor Genie (www.vaporgenie.com).. it's tits!

Luckily for me my MCD in Berkeley supplies both instruments (Volcano and Vapor Genie) for free use.:peace:

(You can use Volcano for hash and oil also with special stainless steel screen.. what a trip that is.. NO COUGHING!.. imagine!) And you use way, way less medication!

Remember people it is vaping.. not smoking.. you don't have to hold the vape in your lungs.. just inhale and exhale.. just that simple. And did I mention you do not cough.

I too can say the vaporgenie works very very well.You just have to be good with a lighter.the vape smoke is so nice too,when i have a long flame it produces biiiiiiiiig hits, but 1 inch of flame is just about right for it.save the vape weed for making brownies too!

-james
ps.heypich,the screen in my vaporgenie is messed up and i need to buy new ones.are any old smoking screens ok>?

I made signifigant progress on my vaporisor today.

yo shaded, you should gets some pics goin on, I wanna see your invention:peace:

You're right, I'll get some going.

Speaking of which, I think I'll head to the garage, pack a bowl. Have a little afternoon toke and get this vaporisor vaporising.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom