Voodoo Vaporizer

pompomthemac

im just curious if im the only one out there i have a voodoo vaporizer and it is so far great...
its a heat fan on a little herb disk u fill with ur herb...:cheesygrinsmiley:
and it is digital temp gauge

bla bla bla

im just putting it out there All Products

I have one - it's a piece of crap. Bought it brand new for over $200 on a Saturday. By Sunday evening the fan was rattling so badly it was unbearable and it wouldn't hold a constant temp.

So.. called pyro-products... and gave them all the info. They said to take it back to the store.... well.. the store does not do returns on smoking items. So.. called pyro-products back.. they said... "we'll get a replacement in the mail to you tomorrow..."

4 MONTHS LATER..... after NUMEROUS phone calls and talking with the owner 3-4 times who kept assuring me the replacement would be in the mail tomorrow or the next day... or next week...

Finally we did get the "brand-spanking new" replacement. Cool right? NO WAY.. fired the thing up and the freaking fan rattled even louder than the old one!

Oh... and it leaks vapor around the handle, the disk drawer, the fan and the hose-end attatchment. Basically anywhere there is a seam in the plastic. We had to tape the entire casing just to get a decent hit off of it...

Waste of money and time...

Peace
MC

ya i remember my shop just got them one day and were just pulling them out of the box to check them out when i came in, the disk drawer snapped right there in front of him from just doing exactly as you were supposed to. needless to say they stopped carrying them right then and there

Thats the same as the Vapir One 3.0 I'd bought..... sorry to say it was a bad investment. I never got the hits off of it I should've & luckily enough I ran an eBay ad that read like this: "I don't think this is the kind of vaporizer my doctor recommended for aroma therapy".... yadda yadda yadda.... & got my $150 back on it that way......

After seeing madamecrashes 'Vapor Genie' pipe I went and bought one..... AWESOME vaporizer........ no waiting & uses a tiny amount of weed unlike the voodoo vapes.....

pompomthemac said:
im just curious if im the only one out there i have a voodoo vaporizer and it is so far great...
its a heat fan on a little herb disk u fill with ur herb...:cheesygrinsmiley:
and it is digital temp gauge

bla bla bla

im just putting it out there All Products

Hey don't feel bad though bout the tough feedback......if it works well for you then its a winner.....if not try a Vaor Genie pipe $50.00 & no waiting at all....vaping in 5 seconds. Of course it seems that 'The Volcano' is king around here & @ $500.00 plus it'd better be a champ, I've not tried one yet.

the real champ seems to be the 'vapezilla' though, in terms of smoking and flavour experience but that's not from 'lips-on' knowledge

the next best thing would be the slighty more expensive vulcano

;)

ive now officially used my vaporizer a few times

pros : wow what a experiance , no lung pain no coughing...
very easy to use : plug in let heat up and vape away... you can easily remove the tray and let it sit while holding ur hit in, so no wasted vape:allgood:
came with a great electric grinder. U USE A TINY AMOUNT OF WEED FOR 1 SESSION
cons: yes it is noisy sorry yours is insainly loud, my is not. if i set it down it rattles but if i hold it the way you are supposed to it is just like a quiet hair dryer. the bag attachment is stupid i can suck the whole bag in one hit and it takes like 5 minutes to fill up. so the hose is just fine for me.

i also went to register the warrenty and they were very helpful and fast. with a great website.

all i have to say to people with bad experiances is with this one or all vapes follow exact instructions dont just take it out and start using it. spend all of 10 minutes figuring it out have patience.
oh and i can also use the left over herbs for brownies YAY

i am sorry that yours broke or sucks or what not, but mine works fine for now...

If you put tape over all the seams in the plastic case you'll get at least 50% more vapor out of the hose. Especially tape the seam around the handle and you'll be amazed at how much bigger of a hit you'll get.

Good Luck!

Peace
MC

P.S. that electric grinder is pretty kick ass ..... :allgood:

I have gotten wrecked from mine. Sometimes the tube comes unttached from it being passed. I like the noise cause my mom always thinks im cleaning my room. You always got to take out the disk and stir it and when it gets to be dry and you cant find crap. You have a bunch of downtown brown to roll some spliffs when your desperate. I think it works good in between 376 to 392 fareinhiet

Back
Top Bottom