Magic Flight Vaporizer

BCBuddha

I was surfing the net and came across this little beauty: The "Magic Flight" vaporizer.

I was so impressed I had to try. I love my other Vap the "Da Buddha", but to be able to Vap while I am away from home would be the cats ass...:party:

I buy myself a little something every year for Xmas and this year it's going to be this little beauty, way cheaper and smaller then the other portables. It also is guaranteed for life and runs on rechargeable batteries...Sweeeeeeet

If you own one...please, please, please, tell me and the other members what you think of it...Thanks

Peace...Buddha

The Launch Box is definitely one of the most discreet vaporizers currently available. It fits in the palm of your hand and has an acrylic cover to keep your herb in. I do like that it runs off of batteries and not butane, but the one downside is the battery life... it's only about 4 to 8 draws per charge. It's the perfect unit for one person trying to stay medicated on the go. A very nice portable vaporizer indeed.

Love mine. Actually just ran home on break to charge the batteries for after work. And they have a lifetime warranty, that's all that need to be said.

I got mine about a week ago. I had to go right home and try it. It's great! So simple and so small. I love that it uses AA size batteries and that it came ready to go with the charger and all. Simplistic brilliance!

where can I find one of these launch boxes? I'll phone my local store Temptations to see if they have any, otherwise is it something I have to buy over the net?

You can buy a new on from Amazon for 70 bucks. Make sure it says new. A used one may not have a valid serial number. You have to have a valid serial number to use the lifetime warranty.

I should have bought one the first day I started smoking. It uses so much less product and you get so much more buzz from your stuff. Smoking was a waste of weeed compared to the flight box.

MFLB seems to me to be the most miserly of all the vaporizers. It mostly only vapes the herb that is in direct contact with the heating screen which causes it to be very stingy with herb. There is some talk on the MFLBs web site that claims some infrared action with the herb between screens but I don't think that accounts for much of the produced vapor. There is a bit of a learning curve as I got mine about 4 days ago and already caused it to ignite the herb twice. Once it actually burst into flame. Now I know when the vapor is getting hot to stop drawing and pull back the battery. As far as battery life, I'm getting 13 or more draws so far per charge, thats all I've needed so it may go for more. I do wonder if its working but then I start getting the vapor and I know.

I've had mine ignite the weed. But only with the power adapter and having it turned up way too high.

Batteries weak. Can hardly get through a trench without having to switch the batteries out. I heard there's a cord adapter though, so it might be worth picking up if you're gonna be using around the house.

MFLB is a good investment. It is small, easy to use and simplistic and I was able to use the first time with no problems. It's fairly easy to use and can be carried around with you anywhere.

MFLB is great for the price. Works reliably and vapors decent. If you have battery issues you can always just carry around extras, but if you don't want to deal with batteries at all I'd say go with the Vapman. You need a jet lighter instead of batteries but it's an amazing little unit.

:volcano-smiley:

The MFLB is the one and only portable vape that I recommend. Incredibly small, efficient, well-built, and has a transferable lifetime warranty. For home use buy the wall adapter without hesitation, it'll quickly turn the MFLB into a high-end stationary vape [that you can pass around]. Top notch product all around, and there are so very many designs and types of wood to choose from. Some of the most fun I've had was vaping at the movie theater since the vapor smells like popcorn. Can't beat it.

:thumb:

I feel like now-a-days the MFL is more of a cool gadget then a decent vaporizer.

With the latest Imag+ and FlowerMate V5.0s out is there a point to spend $100 on a "toy". MFLB is really cool, and honestly it was one of the greatest vaporizers, but that was 6 years ago. If you can get it for 30-60 dollars, then go for it, if not try the FlowerMate V5.0s.

Back
Top Bottom