Trying to make the switch but am not feeling the effects from the Vape?

blueridgegrow

Hey guys, I've been smoking for about 3 years and daily for about 2 years. A year ago I bought a magic flight box and tried it with moderate success but never really got high from it so it went in a drawer and there it lives. Wanting to give vaporizing another shot, I went out last week and bought a Plenty at a local shop. Brought it home and followed the instructions with some of my regular herb....herb that typically does the job when used in my pipe...and started vaping. Again, I could feel some effects but nothing great...mostly a feeling of being in a fog or sleepiness. These are not typical effects of the saliva blends I have.

Am I expecting too much?? Are my expectations wrong??

I got a good vapor out of the plenty...a nice cloud on the exhale (and the taste is so, so good) so I don't think it's an equipment issue.

What do you goys think? :thanks:

I use an NO2 ... I tried it a couple times when I first got it and then set it aside for about 6 months cause it didn't seem to work for me ... tried again w/ renewed conviction and lo and behold it's 98% of my intake now and I love it. Keep trying different temps and draws and you'll find what works for you ...

vaping gets me more high. definitely not the same effects than smoking, much more pleasent i think. it never gets you stoned! I'm always getting pretty active after using the vaporizer

for my own use an e -cig with homemade juice 50/50 vg-pg add oil to taste or tolerance. 2 puffs before bed and i sleep better and wake up with a lot less pain. --- If your going to get old get tough your going to need it!

Are you seeing clouds of vapor when you exhale? The magic flight does have a bit of a learning curve but it is a great vaporizer and works wonders. Hold the battery down for about 5 seconds before you start to draw, don't inhale too fast either. The quicker the air the passes over the herb the faster it cools down. So trying take slow even draws and you should start seeing nice clouds of vapor when you exhale.

[video=youtube;AtBON0B27Oo]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom