Anybody got a DaVinci Ascent yet?

McIDDI

Has Anyone gotten an Ascent or seen one for sale yet? Reviewers got units to review, reviews r posted all over, and despite the company saying it would be out spring '13, it is The middle of June. Summer.

Anyone? Anywhere? I so freaking want one of these things. :thumb:

-Mickey

Da Vinci Ascent is a discrete portable vaporizer equally capable of handling concentrates and loose leaf plant matter alike. Its versatility is a huge plus, especially for herb connoisseurs and legitimate medical marijuana patients in need of a more intense high without resorting to dabbing or baking. If you regularly vape both loose leaf and concentrates in equal portions while on the go and want to save some bag space with a single device that does everything, yeah, this is a great choice.

I was soooo close to getting an Acent but I ended up opting for the Crafty instead. I still think the design on the Ascent looks cool though :Namaste:

I have an Da Vinci Ascent. I love it. It is great for those who want a discreet way of taking a quick hit of their meds. Also for those who have bad lungs from years of abuse and do not want to damage them anymore with carcinogens from burning. It is discreet from a distance and somewhat close up. It could easily be mistaken for a cell phone whereas a bowl/pipe is easily seen for what it is and thus draws attention that you don't want.
The only drawback that I see is that for people who can smoke joints it will seem like a light cigarette therefore producing a light buzz. People that can handle smoke in their lungs always go back to joints because the buzzzzzzz is stronger. For them it is a neat novelty. For a person like me with bad lungs it is a Godsend. And I can always get a good buzz off the Ascent and top it off with a couple of minimal hits from a doobie if I feel the need. Mine cost $240.00 from a shop in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I had some trouble with the buttons sticking but the company said send it on in and they will fix it. So they seem like an honorable company who stands behind their product.

Back
Top Bottom