Why won't my Solo draw?

CArussell

Can someone help me here: I bought an Arizer Solo a month ago and the thing just barely draws. I have it set to 5 and I feel like I'm sucking really hard and getting almost nothing. The leaves in there get browned so it's definitely vaporizing. This is so frustrating. Are there any obvious mistakes newbies make that I might be making?

Only in thinking it's not working properly. I suggest loading it, turning it on (I use setting 5 also) and wait a minute or two and draw. When you draw on the stem, make it a loooong, low draw at first, then hold it for a few seconds and do the same thing a second time. The material should be heated enough to provide a good vapor draw. The Solo has a firm draw to start with so I'm fairly sure you're not doing anything wrong.

Could be a number of things. First off, you're vaping at a lower temperature so the vapor produced isn't going to be as thick or visible, especially if you're not using a lot of herb. Could be you are getting vapor but you just can't see it. I would recommend cranking the machine up to 6 or 7 and using a bit more of your product. If you still feel like you're not getting any vapor it might be a problem with the unit and you should probably get in touch with the manufacturer.

Anyway, hope you get it sorted out because when the Solo works, it works like a charm.

The herb chamber is relatively small, so be careful not to pack too much in at once. When you are vaping you need the hot air to pass around as much of the weed as possible. If your finely ground marijuana is packed too tightly you will have eliminated precious surface are and reduced the amount of pot to be vaped. Even when you find your favorite temperature, remember it may be necessary to adjust as needed when using fresher material that contains moisture (higher temp) or extra dry herbs (lower temp). Generally speaking, levels 3 and 4 will consistently yield the best results. When using very moist herb try starting with a level 5 and moving down to level 4 after the first few pulls. Loading the draw stem pinch by pinch can get old when you vape as much as I do. This simple trick is not only easy and effective but also a little bit fun.

Back
Top Bottom