Buying a Vaporizer - Need some advice

Bolvak

Hey guys, I've been thinking about buying a pen vaporizer for a long time. I recently found about this website and I thought about asking some of you guys your experiences with pen vaporizers and which ones would you recomend (my budget is $200 USD).

I was actually thinking about one I found at a local store, the GGG 3 in 1(which can be used for weed, hash, and e-cig), and I liked this one because as I live with my parents and they don't know that I smoke I could tell them its an E-Cig and use the weed chamber when I want to get high. I don't think I'll ever use the hash chamber, so if anyone knows if there's one that comes only with one chamber for herbs and other for e-liquids, that would be great.

I would like to ask you guys if there's any difference between smoking and vaporizing, which one you prefer?

Re: Buying a Vaporizer - Need some advice!!

Get the Magic Flight. I have had mine for over a month and I don't smoke anymore, only vape. It stretches sooo far.

edit: Ya, I know it's not strictly a pen, but it is that size.

Re: Buying a Vaporizer - Need some advice!!

The problem is that since I live with my parents, I don't want to have anything that may be suspicious for them. They don't know I smoke weed and I need a vaporizer which can be used also as an e-cigarrete. :(

I would like to ask you guys if there's any difference between smoking and vaporizing, which one you prefer?

Vaping is bit of a lighter more energizing high, as compared to edibles that heavier and can slow you down a bit. When you first start vaping the high takes a few minutes and then just kind of floats in. It's nice, you'll love it.

You're not going to find a pen vape that will be able to vaporize dry herbs, the technology doesn't exist yet. Most of the time what happens is that the pen gets too hot and you just end up combustion the herb, which basically means you're just using an expensive pipe. Still they are great for waxes and concentrates if that's your thing, and if you want an alternative to the GGG pen, check out the ZEUS Thunder vape pen.

Buy a small portable vaporizer like Davinci Ascent. By the way, for a stealthy approach regarding your parental units, I hope you know that weed vapour does have a weed smell. It's nowhere near as strong as smoked weed but you can smell it, no question.

How about saving for a Pax vaporizer? It does a great job of heating the weed without burning it at all and it produces pure vapors without any smoke. The battery lasts very long and the temperature setting mechanism is also pretty accurate.

BTW, vaporizing are more safe and healthier than smoking as it simply heats the active materials that produces the vapes safe for inhaling unlike the normal smoking that burns them producing the toxic ingredients.

With that Budget I would go with the Atmos Orbit if it is a pen vaporizer or even the Trifecta. You should try the Ascent for a portable or the Haze. For desktop you would want the Phantom, Easy Vape or even the Viva La Vape Guerrilla.

I just took delivery of a Vapman, and it is one of the best vapes I own now, such a hard hitter

I also own the Firefly and rate it very highly, too :peace:

Right now 100 dollars you can get the FlowerMate V5.0s (This unit is like the "new" pax vaporizer but for half the price), however the Arizer Air and Alfa just have been release though there are no reviews on it so far (atleast not enough to indicate good or not).

you get what you pay for with portable vapes, and the fact this one doesn't have an all metal or glass pathway, or temp control are two reasons why I would never even consider one.

Back
Top Bottom