Buying a Vaporizer - Need some advice!

Bolvak

Hey guys, I've been thinking about buying a pen vaporizer for a long time. I recently found about this website and I thought about asking some of you guys your experiences with pen vaporizers and which ones would you recomend (my budget is $200 USD).

I was actually thinking about one I found on a local store, the GGG 3 in 1(which can be used for weed, hash, and e-cig), and I liked this one because as I live with my parents and they don't know that I smoke I could tell them its an E-Cig and use the weed chamber when I want to get high. I don't think I'll ever use the hash chamber, so if anyone knows if there's one that comes only with one chamber for herbs and other for e-liquids, that would be great.

Finally I would like to ask you guys if there's any difference between smoking and vaporizing, witch one you prefer?

Edit: Yeah I also posted the same thread on the Vaporizers forum but since there's very little activity there, I took the risk of posting it here where more people can see it and help. Hope its not too rude haha.

True vaporizing is healthier because temperatures don't reach that of combustion, where carcinogens and harmful chemical byproducts are produced. But it still stinks, man. Don't think you can hide the smell just because you are vaping. I suggest doing more research before you blow 200 bucks on some pen vape. You really don't need to spend nearly that much if you research around.

Vaping herbs well is difficult; vaping melts and waxes is a bit easier, to put it simply. Google terms like "rebuildable dripping atomizer" and learn all you can about batteries and what is safe to use and best for you before you spend a cent. And don't buy into any one else's hype, make your own decisions based on your needs. Good luck and say how it goes.

Magic Flight Launch Box. Doesn't get any better than that for your price range, and in my opinion the best portable vape on the market.

Yeah, I suggested the Magic Flight initially on this thread, but my post disappeared. I agree. I haven't tried a lot of vapes, but the Magic Flight definitely works like a charm!

The davinci vape is the best one Iv ever used. Iv used magic flight box, alivi8, and a couple pen styles but they were cheap. It sits at $200 but the battery life and quality are amazing and It will get u and 5 of your friends baked out of your minds with plenty battery left over for multiple days use. I'm currently looking for a pen vape also but apparently they combust and don't actually vaporize. The davinci is a bit bigger then a 3 fold wallet

Try Magic Flight Launch Box. It may look very simple but it was designed very well. It is small, easy to use and simplistic and I was able to use the first time with no problems.

Vaporizing cannabis is much healthier and less irritating to the lungs than smoking it, but this misty consumption method may also be more potent than smoking. When smoking, many of the compounds inside of the buds continue to dissipate into the air regardless of whether or not they are being inhaled. When vaporizing, you are negating many irritating respiratory toxins that exists within the grown marijuana flower and are released when smoked.

Back
Top Bottom