Either Or?

GenYHippie

Again apologies for the newbie post flood. Having a bad symptom week (already thrown up everything ive eaten today and that's been typical the past 9 days :( ) and im getting desparate for some non-edible relief and I don't smoke.

Right now its a toss up between MFLB with concentrate tray or Arizer Solo Vaporizer. My mom agreed to lend me some money so I can get a decent quality vape (yay for that!) and I cant choose. On ebay both end up being around $150.

Little background ive never smoked, have asthma, chronic nausea is my main issue. For versilality's sake I want one that can do oil/wax/PG/VG and buds these are the two ive read the most reviews on that were positive.

So if you had to choose one for a newbie which one? TIA

Arizer is very good. I currently use the Extreme-Q by Arizer, it costs roughly 150$ for the newest edition. The unit is very reliable and long lasting, forms great vapor quality for a great price. Everyone I have recommended this unit to has enjoyed their purchase.
Check it out and read the reviews, hope this helps :Namaste:

Arizer is very good. I currently use the Extreme-Q by Arizer, it costs roughly 150$ for the newest edition. The unit is very reliable and long lasting, forms great vapor quality for a great price. Everyone I have recommended this unit to has enjoyed their purchase.
Check it out and read the reviews, hope this helps :Namaste:

The Extreme seems like a very precise device im glad you like it :). Is it portable? That's my main qualifier since im mostly in bed and having a tabletop device isn't conveinient. Also the discretion of being able to take a hit if I feel worse when I have to be out is nice for me. Thank you for the help Relaxed Lester :)

I have a Dr. Friend who uses Cannabis Concentrate Oil for his severe asthma for the past 6 mnths and the results have been excellent. Dosing properly he has no euphoria (ER Surgeon) and will take care of nausea among many other medical issues. Peace

The Extreme-Q by Arizer is not a portable device.

Hope you find what you need! :Namaste:

Thank you! If vaping work I will certainly look into the extreme-q

I have a Dr. Friend who uses Cannabis Concentrate Oil for his severe asthma for the past 6 mnths and the results have been excellent. Dosing properly he has no euphoria (ER Surgeon) and will take care of nausea among many other medical issues. Peace

Great to know thank you :). Does he vape or ingest?

We have many vaporizer sponsors, maybe they can help you decide as well. :thumb:
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Thank you for the link. I have been up and down the list so many times my head it still spinning lol. I will see if I can find them around the boards to ask more personally.

Thank you! If vaping work I will certainly look into the extreme-q

Great to know thank you :). Does he vape or ingest?

Thank you for the link. I have been up and down the list so many times my head it still spinning lol. I will see if I can find them around the boards to ask more personally.
Doses on the gum. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

The Arizer Solo is a portable device and I've heard good things about them. Another member, PinkyGreen, just purchased an Arizer Solo in case you want some first hand experience from someone who is also new to vaporizing.

Thank you I will find pinkygreen around the boards here an connect. Had a bad day yesterday nausea wise so I went ahead and ordered the solo. Figured for a newbie the temp control is a bigger plus than the small size of the MFLB

Thank you for the link opening in tab to read now :)

Extreme Q is a good option. It prove useful across a number of applications and is perfect for those who are concerned with noise and for creating a relaxing atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom