Need a dry herb vaporizer - help

Pinkstardust

I have a trifecta and the dry cartridges burn up and they are 20.00 each! its used once a day for a medicine dose and thats all. I have them about 2 months and they stop working. I need a dry herb vaporizer that will last. Any suggestions much appreciated

Re: Need a dry herb vaporiozer (help)

I have a trifecta and the dry cartridges burn up and they are 20.00 each! its used once a day for a medicine dose and thats all. I have them about 2 months and they stop working. I need a dry herb vaporizer that will last. Any suggestions much appreciated

you probably want a desktop unit - Arizer extreme Q seems to be good right now - I just ordered one so well see but eveyone has nothing to say other than good things.

They are 155.00 but will last a long time.

Extreme Q is a good choice for beginners and for someone who wants to experience multiple methods of vaping without spending a lot of money and get a high quality vapor. It can do both whips and bags, making it a “jack-of-all-trades” vape. It also uses a remote instead of switches, giving it a more hands-free experience.

Or if you want a portable unit you should go with the Arizer Solo. Simple to use and excellent vapor quality. Their also built to last so you shouldn't have any problems with it breaking down on you.

Back
Top Bottom