Crafty or Firefly?

You're going to love the Crafty, I own one and I will say it's the best investment ever! The app is BA and I love my Crafty! Storz and Bickel did it again!!

I have a firefly, and it is an excellent device, probably the best battery powered portable out there; I just bought a Vapman, too, and that is probably now my portable vape of choice as it is a very hard hitter, but isn't hot and nasty, plus, no battery :peace:

one thing to consider, too, is the pathway; all glass or all metal are what you want, not plastic. I have a Pinnacle Pro, and whilst a good, and very discrete cape, the plastic parts let it down. The Firefly is all metal, and feels like a much higher quality product in comparison, and was designed and built by the guy who designed the first iPhone :peace:

I'd go with Firefly. It features unique qualities that are really impressive. It produces excellent vapor, is extremely convenient to carry around without a case or bag, is easy to clean and holds plenty of battery charge.

IF you can afford the crafty and want the BEST vaporizing experience then by the crafty.

If you want to just get medicated then actually go for the Arizer Solo.

have you tried all of the other vapes out there to make such a sweeping statement about this new cheap looking model being "the BEST vaporising experience"

also, for $400, I'd expect a Volcano, not a tiny plastic box with some gimmicks thrown at it :peace:

I finally received my Crafty, it is my first non pen herb Vape so I have nothing to compare it against, It is a real slick unit and I enjoy it's stealth and portability. It's hits are strong and clean. I'm experimenting on how tight to pack the unit and using different temps. I can tell you this unit is very well made.
I'm so glad I waited and bought the best in the market place.

Stay healthy

Back
Top Bottom