Vapir NO2 vaporizer questions

Lynn62

What temperature do you vaporize? Celcius or Farenheit? I tried 170 celcius first time vaporizing and only 2 puffs. Just tasted bad and didn't do a thing for me.

How many puffs? finish the whole load? Or Leave some in vaporizer for later? My little scoop that came with vaporizer looks like 1/4 tsp.

Is Blue Dream supposed to smell and taste like a skunk?!!

How do you "cure" fresh bud and should I? I thought mine felt a bit moist when I pulled it apart to put into grinder.

Sorry so many questions but I am new at this! I have MS and hope mmj can help me.

Lynn

Lynn, I vape from 320F to as high as 410F, depending on my needs and desire at the moment. If I want to get something accomplished, I go with 320 to 350, maybe even 370. If I need serious relief, I go with higher temps.

I rarely finish a load in one session. Restarting a load isn't bad at all, unlike smoking.

I haven't vaped any Blue Dream yet, so I can't answer that question.

Bud is best dried very, very, well before vaping. It will produce more vapor, tastes better......and ,most importantly, it won't gunk up your vaporizer. Trust me, this last is a tip you'll see for yourself if your bud isn't dry enough.

I keep my bud in Mason jars (in a dark cabinet....light causes THC loss), and just leave the jars open for an extended period (I've gone as much as 24 hours) if needed. Of course, that's after the initial drying and cure. If you're needing to do an initial cure, search the forum or Google curing cannabis, and you'll get lots of info on various techniques. Basically it involves opening the jars for brief periods daily or weekly until it's ready. It takes me a month or more to get my home-grown to where I want it in terms of flavor and smoothness. Then I dry the hell out of it for vaping. I dunno, maybe I could just dry it immediately for vaping, but I haven't tried that yet.

Thanks for the reply, MightBeHigh!!

Should I vaporize the whole 1/4 tsp my vaporizer holds in one session?

I'm starting slow and low temps until I get the hang of things.

While only experimentation will show you the high that suits you best, an ideal temperature to extract a wide range of psychoactive compounds is 185 °C. The optimal temperature range for cannabis is between 180 - 210 °C. Temperatures below 190 °C. tend to produce a more cerebral high, temperature above that tend to induce a body high.

While only experimentation will show you the high that suits you best, an ideal temperature to extract a wide range of psychoactive compounds is 185 °C. The optimal temperature range for cannabis is between 180 - 210 °C. Temperatures below 190 °C. tend to produce a more cerebral high, temperature above that tend to induce a body high.

Thanks Abagail! I need to relax my stiff legs and help my walking and balance, so from what you said, I should try above 190 C. At this point, I don't want my head feeling "high"!!

Thanks for the reply, MightBeHigh!!

Should I vaporize the whole 1/4 tsp my vaporizer holds in one session?

I'm starting slow and low temps until I get the hang of things.

I'd say that's a matter of personal preference. Sometimes, I load a small amount and finish it off. Other times, I fully load it and finish it. And, sometimes, it lasts several sessions. It depends on my mood, level of physical discomfort, time of day, how active I want to be, etc.

Back
Top Bottom