Which Portable Vaporizer?

matscom

Hi im looking for the best portable vaporizer for my needs, I'm quite literally pulling my hair out trying to work out the best one for my price range of £50-£100.
I only intend on using it for dry herb and not to bothered about stink. Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Peace :volcano-smiley:

I have a Pax and a Magic Flight Launch Box and I cannot recommend the Magic Flight enough. Super simple, tiny, and takes rechargeable AA batteries so you can buy as many as you like. Super simple, lifetime warranty if anything goes wrong, their customer service is top notch. That being said I am sure the Storz and Bickel devices are great as well, I have their Volcano and they also have amazing customer service.

I just bought the new Dabado Bolt. Comes today and will be testing completely tonight. Well let you all know how it goes.

I know that this recommendation might be a little out of your price range but I think you should consider it nonetheless. I recently purchased a Pax2 and it is awesome! I already had a Pax1 and thought it was pretty good , so I decided to try the Pax2 when I saw it on sale at my local dispensary. It is WAY better than the Pax1 and I can't say enough good things about it. Simple to operate and a whole lot more functional than its predecessor. I also have (and like very much) a Mighty but I don't really consider it a portable. I does sort of fit in the pocket but it is a big lump. The Pax2 is a little larger than a Bic disposable lighter and kind of looks like one, too. Very portable and discreet.

How much smell comes of the pax 2 and the magic flight

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420

Not much smell is going to come from any vaporizer. There will likely be more smell omitted from the herb itself when it's ground and loaded into the vaporizer.

For the price OP mentioned(50-100 pounds) I would lean towards the Magic Flight Launch Box, it's such a popular and beginner friendly vape for a great price. Also keep in mind 4/20 is coming up so you can find some deals on some vapes that are typically more expensive(PAX, Haze V3 maybe even)

Thanks for all of the advice, i went with the magic flight box and couldn't be happier!
It gets me absolutely boxed, very discreet and with a few puffs on my fruity ecig to cover any smell if any.

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420

Back
Top Bottom