Help! Can't decide which portable vaporizer

annjulieah

Hello 420 peeps,

Help! I'm stuck in the research portable vaporizers, changing my mind on which model, researching more, reading customer reviews, changing my mind, etc.... cycle.

Here's my newbie take:

The Crafty, Mighty - extremely expensive considering some customers aren't happy. What I love is having both conduction and convection heating methods and reported big hits.

The Pax - still expensive but it sounds like lots of people are happy. I forget the drawbacks right now.

The Firefly - still expensive, like the convection heating and the reported 'best' tasting vape due to glass pathways, but, really bad reports on battery life even with a VERY expensive back up battery. Taste is very important to me though.

Arizer Air - Good customer reviews some say comparable to the Solo and I LOVE the 18650 rechargeable batteries so back ups aren't so expensive.

So... I'm sure I'm forgetting some others I've looked at but I keep coming back to the above mods. Right now I'm leaning towards the Air because of battery convenience plus reported good vape hits.

The amount of time I've been caught up in this issue is getting ridiculous. I need to decide so I can begin vaping. A couple details: i have a MFLB and am having trouble with the learning curve and unsatisfied with the vapor quality. I know i can buy a power adaptor but i hesitate to spend $80 more on a rig i'm not loving.

Also, I was an e-cig user and was quite satisfied with the mid-range quality mods getting plenty big a hit from them. A friend has a Volcano and doesn't like the bags or perceived weak vapor so it sits. I think I agree with her about the bags and not sure about whips and I want something portable.

Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated!!! I NEED to make a decision soon to save my lungs!

Thanks in advance for being here. These forums are great. Hopefully the vaporizer forum gets activity 'cause i really need help and am caught up in research and customer reviews.

:smokin::thanks:

I am very happy with my Arizer Solo. 3 1/2 years old, used daily (5-10 or more times), dropped on carpeted floor at least 1,000 times, broke 4 mouthpieces, replaced battery 4 or 5 months ago ($10). Used, abused and still ticking. Highly recommend the Arizer line of vapes. My next purchase will be an Arizer Air.

You left out haze it has two bowls 100 buck one time upgrade fee I'm on my third unit and it's nice. You can burn dry herb or. Consentrate it's a bit high priced but customer service is top notch and it's a good unit. Conv/cond or a kinda both never combusts.

Happened to see customers reviews like Pax unit gets burning lips easily considering its price. Never take a G line of vapes into consideration? I like the cool appearance of Pulsar APX or Black widow vaporzier.

I'm kind of in the same boat. Seems like I do more homework since I joined 420 than I ever did when I was a student. My brain is shorting out.
I hope that whatever you buy, you find time to update your thoughts about it after. :thumb:

I use a kandypen 24K Vape series lifetime warranty love it pretty good-sized Bowl never combust

Sent from my XT1080 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would like a vape that can attach to a waterpipe, or one that has a bubbler attachment.

Like this one?

wake_and_bake_tools_of_mass_destruction.jpg

The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016!

I'm kind of in the same boat. Seems like I do more homework since I joined 420 than I ever did when I was a student. My brain is shorting out.
I hope that whatever you buy, you find time to update your thoughts about it after. :thumb:

So I'm doing what you guys were doing. What did you guys decide on?

Try a google on 'top 50 vaporizers' for interesting reading and comparison of features and cost..

Back
Top Bottom