Vape Burning Weed? Faze Vape

Joela1989

I own a Faze portable vaporizer. I really do not want to be "smoking" weed, I prefer to vape for my own personal reasons. This is the first Vape I've owned, and it's been awesome so far but I'm really concerned it's not Vaping as I think it is.

There tends to be little or no smell during "vaping" but there is a cloud(most of the time). Also, when I use it, it will totally demolish the weed. Down to little or nothing in the chamber, and white ash. I'm so conflicted on whether this is burning the weed or if maybe vaping can turn it into white ash too?

The manual says to vape at 4.5 volts, ideally, when using dry herbs. I am using dry herbs but can't get it to 4.5 as it's far too strong for me. I prefer it at 3.0v or 3.5v at most.

The little to no smell makes me think that its vaping as it should but the ash is confusing to me. I always though it would just brown and wilt it.

Does your vape turn your weed to ash?

So i started with a vape like this one. It is a conduction vaporizer meaning it has a coil at the bottom that gets hot and "vaporizes" the cannabis. Its not a true vaporizer. A true vaporizer is a convection which warms up the air around the cannabis thus heating the cannabis to the point the cannabinoids vaporize without actually burning the cannabis. I have a Grenco Science G Pro and its a great convection type. It was a good price and it has warranty which is great. I use it daily at least 5 times a day and it works good. Lots of vapor without any burning.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom