Do you vape dried cannabis or it needs to be in an oil form ?

My 2 cents:

I have a vaporiser pen which is designed for, and works very well with some honey oil I bought.

Then I got a vaporiser designed for weed and that's what we use all the time now. It provides a smoother toke, not as much coughing.

My only question: it seems like the residue, after vaporising, might still have some active ingredients. I tried smoking some of the residue in a small pipe and found it very harsh and very stinky. I'm not sure if I caught a buzz from it, because I was already pretty high.

One thing I have learned to do is to vaporise that last few tokes on a higher temperature..that seems to release all the final active ingredients.

What do you think?

My 2 cents:

I have a vaporiser pen which is designed for, and works very well with some honey oil I bought.

Then I got a vaporiser designed for weed and that's what we use all the time now. It provides a smoother toke, not as much coughing.

My only question: it seems like the residue, after vaporising, might still have some active ingredients. I tried smoking some of the residue in a small pipe and found it very harsh and very stinky. I'm not sure if I caught a buzz from it, because I was already pretty high.

One thing I have learned to do is to vaporise that last few tokes on a higher temperature..that seems to release all the final active ingredients.

What do you think?

thanks i will try

Back
Top Bottom