Help with MFLB

I have been using this vaporizer for a few months now. I really like it, however I do have one frustration. Being blind,, I have to rely on my wife telling me what is happening. when there are issues as I use it. Even though I try to follow the techniques outlined in the YouTube videos available... I cannot seem to get a very good hit at all. Yes, it gets better the more I use it each session, but still it is never much of a hit. Are there any secrets or advice and you have about using this vaporizer? I must be missing something... my wife tells me that I never get much vapor.
Thank you in advance and God bless.

do not mess with a dragon,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

For now I am using batteries. Eventually, when the funds become available, I will be getting one of Wii power adapters.
I also want to use my concentrate trays, and the batteries apparently are not powerful enough to use them.

Nothing would make me happier, but you have the money to do that, unfortunately, I do not. Is there any trick to using it with the battery that will give me a decent hit? I don't want to seem pushy, I have seen all of the YouTube videos multiple times and I really don't need to hear the advice from them. First-hand experience is the best way to go. Thank you for your suggestion!

If u get battery fully charged and switch them quickly in rotation so u get a 2 or 4 battery hit on a trench ....thats asuming your batts r weak

just started growing med for my PTSD!

thank you for that great idea! So... If I have this right...have two or three batteries ready to go for each atrench I vape yes...that sounds like it might work very well. Again... A ton of thanks for that suggestion!
God bless

Back
Top Bottom