Another Vaporizer Thread

J842P

Ok, I've been looking at convection vapes for a while now, and I've been thinking about the Vapir...
Anyone ever use it before?

What I really like about this one, (both Vapir's) is that they display the temp.
That's the only reason I'm thinking about getting it over the Vapor Bros.
One question though, how hard is it to get ONLY vapor with the Vapor Bros.?
And, if anyone has tride this one, how hard is it to get ONLY vapor?

never smoked out of a vaporizer so unfortunately i cant help you on this one homie.........

^ lol sorry,

It doesn't get hot enough, Cannabis vapes at a very high temp. 347F to 392F (175C to 200C). Theres actually alot of vaporizers out there that are only made to work with a few herbs, One more reason you have to be careful when choosing a vape.

Also I forgot to mention those who were unlucky enough to purchase a Vapir found that not only did it not vape the weed properly but it tasted like plastic, I guess alot of it is made with plastic.

I love KWTs vaporizer. Its a vapor doc or vapor bros I forget which one and there is no sticker on it. Anyways they are pretty much the same.
You should save your money and get one of these. They work perfectly, I love it and I get sooo stoned on just one bowl, its a body high. It makes me feel like I am floating.

I'm glad I checked here first...
Anyway...
Does the high always tend to be a body high?
I think I'm going to splurge and buy a Volcano...

YES!! go with the volcano if you have $500 to splurge, its well worth it, otherwise, i love my vaporizer, its a VaporBros and has never failed me... a great buy indeed!

EDIT: its not always a body high at all, depends what ur smoking, went to the club yesterday and picked up some Trainwreck and i was feelin lightheaded all fuckin day, so its definitely dependant on the strain.

SptyOty said:
YES!! go with the volcano if you have $500 to splurge, its well worth it, otherwise, i love my vaporizer, its a VaporBros and has never failed me... a great buy indeed!

EDIT: its not always a body high at all, depends what ur smoking, went to the club yesterday and picked up some Trainwreck and i was feelin lightheaded all fuckin day, so its definitely dependant on the strain.
Yeah, I just have to save up a bit first... lol...
I think it's worth it...
It's an investment into my health...
I just hope the thing doesnt break on me in the next 5 years...
Oh well, if I like it enough, I'd buy another one...
500 dollars every 5 years is worth healthy lungs to me...
And that's if it even breaks...

Gotta try a heat gun, you can regulate the temp. works much quicker and more efficient than other methods, and you can use it with bags or bongs. I use mine all the time. I set mine up with a bag that i put a ball valve on so i can close the bag

Vapor?

I have a buddy who swears by it. He's got a little vape pipe that will go anywhere easily and is really efficient, will not spill and odorless vapor. Tried it, liked it.. may get one.. under $50.. made of wood, about 4-6 inches long (the pipe).

Anyone else heard of these pipes? Anyone got a good reputable vape site? :peace: Pinch (IMC)

Re: Another Vaporizer Thread...

i have both a vapir and a vapor brothers and i have to say the vapir isn't worth dog shit. the reason i got it was because of the digital temperature readout on it, but trust me, it's not even worth it. the actual design of the vapir is intended for aroma therapy vapor, so you are supposed to put oils or other herbs besides cannibus in it. in fact, when i tried it, you can actually see the vapor escaping from the vapir into the atmosphere. then, i bought a vapor brothers, and it's the tightest thing ever. my fav. piece besides my bubbler, and that's over a triple perc phx. vapor bros is def. the best way to go in terms of vaporizers. oh, and i'm not sure about getting pure vapor out of it cause i like to burn my shit a little when i vape. hope this helps and happy holiday!

^ lol why you didn't belive me? (j/k)

thx kifdawg for helping reinforce that the vapir sucks, I dont want to see anyone buy one and get dissapointed.

i had a vap bros it works great i used to smoke nuggs out of it before and after school but one thing i dont like about vaporizers is that if u use it to much then it will shoot ur tolerance threw the roof i mean i smoked 2 bowls of some good nuggs out of his bowl and i did not get high at all. So unless ur broke and need to save money i would not get one

I have a Vapir and a Vapor Bros.
I must be crazy because I like the Vapir.
It's wayy fast in heating up and and the digital temp is spot on.
With the Vapor Bros. I get huge smokey hit's or nothing.
I don't know alot abot vaporizer's so time will tell.
To me there was no difference between a cheap glass globe/heating iron vap. or the Vapor Bros.
I tossed the Vapor Bros. aside a week after using it.
Just my .02

I'll never forget the first time I smoke out a vaporizor. THE END

Back
Top Bottom