Atmos Jewel Vaporizer

Not sure that I spelled the manufacturer's name correctly, but I am looking at purchasing one. They seem to be simple enough, yet effective. Being blind, I need to have one that can be operated without being able to look at it. I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with this particular vaporizer. I want to pull the trigger, as almost everything I have read from reviews and research, tells me it would be a good one for me. I just want to know if anyone has experience with this one. And you're views on it. Thank you in advance and may God bless.

Hello Eyes4grandpa!

I haven't read about the Atmos Jewel but I've been researching the AtmosRX, which has too many parts for someone who can't see so I wouldn't advise that one for you. Additionally, I can't find anything that says there's a way for visually challenged people operate it.

If you don't need something small and/or portable and if you can afford it, I highly recommend The Mighty and I think it might be a good one for you in that, it vibrates when it's ready. Of course, you need to be able to see to get it to the temperature you want. I usually vape around 360 to 365. You could probably get someone to program it the first time and count how many presses of the button get you to your desired temp. It would be good if there was another way around that and maybe there's something else out there with it but I don't know about them.

The only fiddly thing with The Mighty is that the herb goes in these little dosing capsules and I personally sometimes find them difficult to fill because they're so small and my fingers don't do well manipulating small things but I bought extra dosing capsules and I usually do a bunch at once and then store them in little jars labeled with which med is in each jar.

:slide:

Never mind, I just took a look at the Atmos Jewel and see it's for wax so the above probably doesn't apply. The Jewel looks easier than the RX. It only has 4 pieces and here's what it says for the instructions:

To fill your heating chamber, follow these simple steps:

- Unscrew Heating Chamber at Top. (Chamber Connector / Mouthpiece)
- Fill the Heating chamber with small amount of waxy oil.
- Then Refit Top. (Chamber Connector / Mouthpiece)
- Press the power button... wait 2-3 seconds then start to inhale slowly.

Sounds like it might be good for you after all. Hope this helps. Sorry, I don't have any first-hand experience.

:circle-of-love:

Some honest ass feedback here: I used their RX and fuck that shit. I wouldn't buy another one of their vapes. Seem like cheap crap to me. But I haven't used one of their vapes since the RX and that was years ago so I don't know - sometimes companies change. MAYBE they got their shit together and started making some high quality vapes. I really don't know but I'm personally weary of anything they make.

Back
Top Bottom