Need a low temp vape

icke

Hi guys,im looking for a low temp vape ,1 that has a low temp setting of about 130c,i want it to vape for medical and not get high,the volcano will run at 130c but its out of my price range ,thanks

G pen elite will that temp (130c) and lower or higher , easily. Plus the elite has a large ceramic bowl, that I like !

Arizer Extreme Q does exactly the same as the Volcano at half the price, not as sturdy though.
Since you're in Wales vapefiend or vaposhop might be good places to look for a vaporizer.
If you want proper control of temperature you have to get a convection vaporizer, they're more expensive than conduction vaporizers, but zero combustion and you get better efficiency, taste and effect from your product ;)

The strain has a lot to say in whether you get medical benefits without getting high, but in my opinion you can't really get proper pain relief without at least getting a slight buzz, but all will be far from the knock you get from morphine or tremadolhydrochloride type painkillers.

Arizer Extreme Q does exactly the same as the Volcano at half the price, not as sturdy though.
Since you're in Wales vapefiend or vaposhop might be good places to look for a vaporizer.
If you want proper control of temperature you have to get a convection vaporizer, they're more expensive than conduction vaporizers, but zero combustion and you get better efficiency, taste and effect from your product ;)

The strain has a lot to say in whether you get medical benefits without getting high, but in my opinion you can't really get proper pain relief without at least getting a slight buzz, but all will be far from the knock you get from morphine or tremadolhydrochloride type painkillers.

I got a chance to use one of these recently. I was actually quite surprised at how effective it was. I also have a volcano and it was right up there in terms of vape flavor and effects. If I had to do it all over again I might go that direction for a tabletop vape.

I got a chance to use one of these recently. I was actually quite surprised at how effective it was. I also have a volcano and it was right up there in terms of vape flavor and effects. If I had to do it all over again I might go that direction for a tabletop vape.

Been using mine much more the past 6 months since I stopped smoking, and it's been on at least 4 hours every day, 8-10 hours on days off, and it just keeps on keeping on.
Get an extra set of glassware so you can have one set soaking in alcohol while using the other set, I really like the lazy way this can be cleaned, just cover the glass parts in alcohol for +1 hours, rinse with water and let it dry on a piece of paper towel :)

Value for money it's about the best you can get, I like the Volcano too, but don't see much reason in paying more than twice as much for pretty much the same thing.

I'm a fan of Arizer vapes and I've used the Q and some others. I think the Extreme Q is a realllyyyyyy good deal. I had one for a while after I used a friend's and loved it. Used it a lot. The bags weren't very dope, not like the Volcano's. The Volcano is clean as fuck, the Q's bags are like ghetto-rigged by comparison. Maybe it has gotten better since I had one. Like many of the vapes I've had over the years, I actually gave my Q away to a couple of friends and last I heard it still works but they don't use nearly as much as they used to. I don't know but I personally think the Q is probably the best entry level vape cause you get all kinds of features, it works good, and you can see if you like the whip or bag more. But you really shouldn't gauge how much you like the bag based on how well the Q works cause it's not on the same level as the Volcano.

For me, I'm mostly about that vape pen life. I basically just use a simple pen with 510 thread and buy carts for it that come prefilled with different flavors of distillate. It's a way more convenient way for me to medicate. If you can get them, I suggest going with CCELL carts, they work super fucking good. I actually just took a look at the 420mag sponsors and CCELL is in there. That's the one. They make some serious ass shit for vaping cannabis concentrates. The difference between their carts and the competition? Uh, everything. The competition sucks. If it ain't CCELL, it ain't shit. They are wayyyyyy fucking better that non-CCELLs. Obviously I haven't tested all of the different carts out there but from what I have used, which is a lot, it's obvious as fuck that CCELL tech is clearly superior.

Personally though, I think your best bet might be the Arizer Solo, either the original or the newer one. I've had both and currently use the new one, Solo2, to medicate. Really tasty vapor, both of them. New one has way better temp controls though, which might be reason enough for you to spend the extra money. I think they're like $180. Worth it imo. Pretty sure they cost more when I got mine. And you can drop the temp well below or above the 130C that you're after. I think it goes down to 50C, although I never use it that low personally. With the new Solo you have a screen/display and buttons that let you choose the exact temp you want to vape on but with the old one, you just have some preset temps that you can choose from. New system is much better. I think they might have improved the battery life too. Doesn't have replaceable battery design though - would be better if it did. I think it's an all around really good vape but not the best fit for a pocket. Things like the Pax are better pocket vapes but I don't think they work as well.

And bit of a tip I guess on medicating with the Solo or really any dry herb vape for that matter: it's those last hits that don't taste so great that seem to provide the most relief. I don't know if this if fact or just my opinion but it is what it is lol.

Back
Top Bottom