Flowering too early?

Bobby44

My plants are two weeks old and look great! the only problem is theyve shown their sex and one seems to be on the onset of flowering. this is terrible because i wanted them to grow outdoors all of summer for size. Could it be that i started them outdoors to early? the plant thinks its falll and not spring? please help with any advice

Re: flowering too early??????

if so should i switch to a flowering fertilizer and keep the plant in a spot where it will recieve less hours of light? or will it be possible to revert back to a veg cycle because of more hours of light ( i moved the plants to a spot in the yard where the sun hits them 3 hours earlier)? please help

My plants are two weeks old and look great! the only problem is theyve shown their sex and one seems to be on the onset of flowering. this is terrible because i wanted them to grow outdoors all of summer for size. Could it be that i started them outdoors to early? the plant thinks its falll and not spring? please help with any advice

Not sure how were suppose to advise when we don't know where you are, how much light they are getting, clones or from seed or what????..no pics?...cause plants from seed need to mature so I cant' see them showing sex after 2 weeks.

ok, they are clones, sativa/indicas outdoors. they were initially in a spot of the yard where they recieved consistent light from around 10 - 7. the clones were planted 2 weeks ago and sprouted pistols about a week ago. one is definitely showing buds! i moved them to a spot where the light hits them around 730-7 now. could that be the reason< the amount of light?

ok, they are clones, sativa/indicas outdoors. they were initially in a spot of the yard where they recieved consistent light from around 10 - 7. the clones were planted 2 weeks ago and sprouted pistols about a week ago. one is definitely showing buds! i moved them to a spot where the light hits them around 730-7 now. could that be the reason< the amount of light?

ok that makes a difference since the clones are as old as the mom. And sure the light makes all the difference...12 hours or less they start to flower...it's still early so they'll revert if you give them closer to 18. give them some light when you bring them in.

great, thanks man. they will revert and continue to grow in a strong veg stage?

great, thanks man. they will revert and continue to grow in a strong veg stage?

You got to realize these things are going to take time and you've shocked them too since you have put them on their natural course with the amount of light you gave them and now your changing that on them....but they haven;t been changing for to long so it wont be too bad and you still have thewhole summer to go. Hopefully you wont get a cold snap where you;re at...:thumb:

My plants are beauties,flowering though,at only 12" tall under an LED grow light.Am I understanding right,that I can increase the light to 18 hours to return them to the veg state?How tall do a I want them to be before I turn on the flowering cycle light?Im just learningI appreciate your help

My plants are beauties,flowering though,at only 12" tall under an LED grow light.Am I understanding right,that I can increase the light to 18 hours to return them to the veg state?How tall do a I want them to be before I turn on the flowering cycle light?Im just learningI appreciate your help

Gonna just bump this up to see if anyone responds, I'd also like to know the answer to that.
What did you end up doing @Mimigilly87

How much time into flowering are you?
How tall or short you want them is based on how tall of room you have them to grow, remember that they continue to grow after you flip them into flower, can't remember if it's 25-30% additional growth still, somewhere along there though

Back
Top Bottom