Reverting back to veg?

kushcheese9

I recently got given 4 plants that where 1 week into flowering. 1 of the plants was really strong and bushy so i decided to put her into my veg room and use her as a mother plant . after weeks of stressing her she started to turn back to veg but her leaf pattern turned from the typical 5 leaf pattern to a 3 leaf pattern :S
could anyody give me some info and what has happend to her ?

The plants have a maturity chemical reaction based on the light cycle. So if you revert it with 20/4 or 24/0 the first thing that happens is the juvenile stage kicks back and the lessor maturity stage causes the leaves to go 3 prong for a while. If you get her going in there for a while you will again see the 5 leafers.

There is also a stage on the (long time line) 3-4 year. where the plant starts to break its telomiers genetically and this can result in the 3 prong leafers. But in this stage the plant is out of genetic railroad-room and that is usually a sign that the plant is set for final bud or death in veg.

The plants have a maturity chemical reaction based on the light cycle. So if you revert it with 20/4 or 24/0 the first thing that happens is the juvenile stage kicks back and the lessor maturity stage causes the leaves to go 3 prong for a while. If you get her going in there for a while you will again see the 5 leafers.

There is also a stage on the (long time line) 3-4 year. where the plant starts to break its telomiers genetically and this can result in the 3 prong leafers. But in this stage the plant is out of genetic railroad-room and that is usually a sign that the plant is set for final bud or death in veg.

Very usefull info there Frank was curious about the revegging of a plant. OG

Being, Old timer... I was most impressed by the knowledge shown in your response. Internet could use true educated people like you on all blogs/sites/etc. I am very impressed you mentioned what happens over the duration of years, first hand knowledge it seems and what is really amazing is, you remember. Thanks for being fact checker.

My question is this and I raced to ask it without reading the last 10% of postings. It's a "Head Test" to rate the quality of "heads" out there.... How long into flower before you can go back to veg to create the Medusa effect?? Furthermore, how long into flower can you revert and get the Medusa effect? Upon first glimmer of flower (2 to 3 days of flower just a startin) pulling it back into veg stage, does that result in Medusa?........ Ole Timer'

Back
Top Bottom