Outdoor flowering time: End of October
Outdoor yield: up to 400 gram per m²
Height: 75 - 350 cm
Buzz: strong fresh high
Taste/Smell: fresh & sweet

DSCN006112.JPG
DSCN00579.JPG
DSCN006812.JPG

THESE FOUR JOURNALS ARE FOR INFO ONLY AND ARE NOT ABANDONED!!

They are intended to remain open for my perpetual information, and updated periodically as such...

These will be a VEGETATIVE GROWTH ONLY journal, and I doubt that I will show any flowering in any of these four journals.

What four journals you ask??

Jandre2k3s Strain Info only for Purple Widow - - Veg Cycle for Cloning

Jandre2k3s Strain Info only Platinum Cookies - - Veg Cycle for Cloning

Jandre2k3s Strain Info only OG Bubba Kush- - Veg Cycle for Cloning

Jandre2k3s Strain Info only Super Lemon Haze - - Veg Cycle for Cloning

Please do not close these journals as abandoned or completed,

Thank you

So at the behest of a college, I am posting these journals to catalog the productivity of the custom build "Mother Ship" cabinet. It is a 2x4x6 fir cabinet purpose built cabinet with a 18"x24"x48" res cabinet below. The whole cabinet reaches from floor to ceiling with just enough clearance so as not to scrape off the "Popcorn" as the door opens to the grow space inside.
DSCN09304.JPG
DSCN09262.JPG
DSCN09242.JPG
DSCN006915.JPG
DSCN007116.JPG
(camera - color corrected/white balanced)

The LEDs inside run at a REAL power draw of 450w, giving a theoretical HID equivalent of 1000 if I were running HPS, or MH.

Well I sure hope you let me know when we get some flowers started... Hey Jandre, Have Happy Holidays,,and a Great Christmas, my Friend. I'm trying to find Dave, aka Alaska' and get him down for a dinner on X-Mas no return call for 3 days.... He lives just across the river acouple miles.............. Keepem Green

Well the Old Coot' is alive and kicking. Man he's lucky he got that tall ceilings................... And he's got great lighting. Hopefully he'll get a massive one. I remember along time back when the hydro catalogue was the wish book, I looked into one of them GH double drip ring like 20 gallon res DWC units. But I was put way back by the price. I did pick up acouple smaller units. Sad thing, I only used them once wish intensions of another. I might just do that.......... But them girls do look hungry. Bit back I tried that Cutting Edge and it's pretty damn close to GH but abit better price wise. Someone just bought out GH. Either Mircule Grow,,,, or Scott's. I read that somewhere. Yes, I finished third grade. JK. I found that interesting..... Keepem Green

Well the Old Coot' is alive and kicking. Man he's lucky he got that tall ceilings................... And he's got great lighting. Hopefully he'll get a massive one. I remember along time back when the hydro catalogue was the wish book, I looked into one of them GH double drip ring like 20 gallon res DWC units. But I was put way back by the price. I did pick up acouple smaller units. Sad thing, I only used them once wish intensions of another. I might just do that.......... But them girls do look hungry. Bit back I tried that Cutting Edge and it's pretty damn close to GH but abit better price wise. Someone just bought out GH. Either Mircule Grow,,,, or Scott's. I read that somewhere. Yes, I finished third grade. JK. I found that interesting..... Keepem Green

Miracle Grow bought General Hydroponics about a year ago.

All 450w of FULL LED POWER!!

MOTHER SHIP SET TO MAX ! ! !

We are on track and should be able to provide our collective and our patients with all the clones they need come spring. Hopefully these strains bring them some relief. I was asked a few times last year for these, and am glad I was able to find them.

HEY-YO-YO-HEY...MR. J

Good to see your still techin' it up with the gizmos and herbs! Happy holidays my friend. :thumb:

Greetings CISCOKID! Yo-ho-ho to yo!

Yeah, had a few requests from friends for clones only this year since I seem to have the best success in this area with them. Co-Op asked me to help out with the supply this spring to keep the patients stocked up, and a friend wanted me to record it all to keep track of how many I actually produced so I could settle up at the end of the season, lol. Figured, photos could be kept here for safekeeping in a neutral territory, plus let others know I'm not dead yet! :rofl:

There is one that confuses me though? Of what "gizmos" do you speak? :geek:

Greetings CISCOKID! Yo-ho-ho to yo!

Yeah, had a few requests from friends for clones only this year since I seem to have the best success in this area with them. Co-Op asked me to help out with the supply this spring to keep the patients stocked up, and a friend wanted me to record it all to keep track of how many I actually produced so I could settle up at the end of the season, lol. Figured, photos could be kept here for safekeeping in a neutral territory, plus let others know I'm not dead yet! :rofl:

There is one that confuses me though? Of what "gizmos" do you speak? :geek:

EM, GIZMOS.. DEMZ DER LIGHTS AND FANCY COMPUTER SCREEN HOOTSAMAWATSEES. LOL

I remember back in the daze when you would put all kinds of magic into your updates, Colors and fancy this and that in some sort of technocolors. Your just morer advanced than me in the teknowledgy. Great to see your still alive and that your up to nothing but GOOD. :Namaste:

EM, GIZMOS.. DEMZ DER LIGHTS AND FANCY COMPUTER SCREEN HOOTSAMAWATSEES. LOL

I remember back in the daze when you would put all kinds of magic into your updates, Colors and fancy this and that in some sort of technocolors. Your just morer advanced than me in the teknowledgy. Great to see your still alive and that your up to nothing but GOOD. :Namaste:

Lol! I'm a firm believer that boys never grow up, we just get bigger and more expensive toys. What you guys see here, is me playing with those toys, that's all. HEHEHE, it's not my fault that I derive enjoyment from combining science with nature and making one bug happy! And BID was the one with the whole technicolor fetish... his pics were full of flashy shit laid on top of the images...

Thanks for the kudos though. Glad to have you checking every once in a while.

Miracle Grow bought General Hydroponics about a year ago.

Did SMG buy gH or Monsanto? smg and Monsanto are in partnership but seperate companies, I think, whatever that means...

Did SMG buy gH or Monsanto? smg and Monsanto are in partnership but seperate companies, I think, whatever that means...

if anyone is in "partnership" with Monsanto, rest assured, that partnership is going the way Monsanto wants it, either by coercion, or by brute force.

Back
Top Bottom