Massive planting

j0nb1az3

My roommate and I just planted around 42 seedlings..

We germinated the seeds in a plastic container for around 1 week.. waited till they started to sprout a bit.. just opening the box u could already smell the sweet scent..

we used 3 big pots.. used about 2 cubic feet of soil.. each pot can hold .75 cubic feet or so.. we did around 10-15 plants per pot.. the thing is aboslutely huge.. trust me.. so they wont be crouded..

now here is my question.. what do you think the yield will be? im hoping i can get few ounces from each plant..

for now we are going to go w/direct sunlight for about a week.. then we are going to do 17 hours a day of HID light for one batch and just regular "plant" lights for the second to see which grows better..

any tips or anything im missing i would be happy if u guys could help a brotha out???

thanks..

j0nb1az3 said:
My roommate and I just planted around 42 seedlings..

We germinated the seeds in a plastic container for around 1 week.. waited till they started to sprout a bit.. just opening the box u could already smell the sweet scent..

we used 3 big pots.. used about 2 cubic feet of soil.. each pot can hold .75 cubic feet or so.. we did around 10-15 plants per pot.. the thing is aboslutely huge.. trust me.. so they wont be crouded..

now here is my question.. what do you think the yield will be? im hoping i can get few ounces from each plant..

for now we are going to go w/direct sunlight for about a week.. then we are going to do 17 hours a day of HID light for one batch and just regular "plant" lights for the second to see which grows better..

any tips or anything im missing i would be happy if u guys could help a brotha out???

thanks..
HID will work real great, try to get in the 400-1000 w range if u can. those pots are TOO small. im not kidding, each mature plant will need at least a 5 gallon bucket, if u do it like you are, you'll get alot of plants, but the yield will be not so high, plus they block the light from each other, ur best to seperate, especially because u need to remove the males from the females. this would lead to distrubing the soil, an that is never good. try an resort ur seedlings if possible, oh an, GL m8 :)

PS: the longer you wait to plant the seeds from 1st sign of the taproot, the less likely it will grow

LiCuid_Ice said:
HID will work real great, try to get in the 400-1000 w range if u can. those pots are TOO small. im not kidding, each mature plant will need at least a 5 gallon bucket, if u do it like you are, you'll get alot of plants, but the yield will be not so high, plus they block the light from each other, ur best to seperate, especially because u need to remove the males from the females. this would lead to distrubing the soil, an that is never good. try an resort ur seedlings if possible, oh an, GL m8 :)

PS: the longer you wait to plant the seeds from 1st sign of the taproot, the less likely it will grow

ahh, thank you very much..

from the day of sprouting till planting i had to wait 3 days.. not bad.. i hope.. i didnt wait too long.. i decided to plant last night.... this is like a first batch trail basis if u know what i mean..

i just wanna see if the place i have is sufficient enough to grow.. thats al

i cant say anything about the yeild it all depends the way you grow indica sativa mixture what strain it is the tep the humidity, well lets just say there is alot of factures. i suggest you use advanced nutriance.

Back
Top Bottom