Enuf Light

Alteredego

Hey people, i need some advice.

I am running an all floro set up and just wonderin how it will do for 5 plants. My grow room is 2 feet wide 4 feet long and up to 4 feet high. I am using 3- 4ft shop lights with 2 40watt aquarium bulbs and 4 40watt cool white bulbs; 2 23watt(=100watt)compact floro swirls; 1 2ft aquarium light. I think I have about 22,000 lumens which equals out to a little more than 2500 lumens per sq ft. Im gonna go to flowering in about 4 weeks. The youngest is 4 weeks, about 8 inches and the oldest is 6 weeks about 18 inches. Will this be enough light, using just floros, to make some decent buds?

alteredego

These are older pics i will update them later. Just got over a case of nute burn on one. Another one i am tryin to train. These are 3 of the 5 plants i have. The pics are not that good, taken with a webcam.

Got my updated pics. Still poor webcam quality, hopin to get a digital camera soon. Well here are my babies.

alteredego

nice i only have one plant right now i barly put it in buddingand it is going to be ready fast it already grew a few buds like in less than a week. my plant is only like 1 foot high though (time issues)

oh yeah, that should be plenty, but I'm not sure if that's enough if you are forcing flowering, but if they're ready then yes

Back
Top Bottom