info for clones

waldoe

i've never cloned before and there is an increased edmand for clones this season. i think i have the basics but i want to be for sure. some people are telling me to just stick them in the soil other people are saying i need root hormone or some shit

u can buy cloning gel for the best result... or, you can do what i did to my mommy was cut the top off and place the stem in the water until it grows roots.. be sure that the clone peice that u cut gets rooting hormone or put in water before the stem scabs over

thanks alot man, well looks like i got some work to do now.

I am about to take some clippings and start cloning indoors as well. Can you tell me how yours went because Im getting lots of different info on where to cut, root hormone, and how much leaf to leave on, etc.

make sure u got a good amount of stem that your going to put the root hormone on.. the clipping should have a good amount of leaves on it.. about 2 mature leaves on the clipping should be good. cut the clipping at about a 45 degree angle with a sterilized sharp knife or scissors, and then put it in a cup of water right after (room temp) so a bubble doesnt form on the cut. then roll the stem in the rooting hormone and stick it in what ever your going to put the clone in. it works best in rockwool cubes. if your not going to use rooting hormone then just leave it in a glass of water like i did and in about a week there should b enough roots to put into a rockwool cube or in dirt.. send me pics of ur clones i wanna c the results :D

hope it helps..

Back
Top Bottom