Is this what I think it is?

sapphire_haze

Okay..the other day I was messin' around at a nearby pond with some friends and I stumbled across two small plants that to my limited knowledge resemble marijuana. (One plant appears to have a small insect problem if it is.)
If anyone could inform me on whether or not they are pot it would be much appreciated.

^The link to the pic. I took a pic of the other one too, but it was really low quality so I didn't bother uploading it.

Thanks

it probably is transplant it take it home and let it grow and then you will see but modtlikely it is. i found one in a a park neer a river. grew up to be dro so i cloned it

hawker.. look at where it is.. do you think it would look as good as a plant in a hydro tank in a green house.. think.. plz..

I would, it looks like a marijuana plant. And if it does have any problems its young enough to help it with the right chemicals and fertilizers.

that doesnt look like a bud plant.. it looks like a mint plant or just some weed from the ground.. and not the good kind of weed... bud plants have seven leafs..so wait a bit and see what sprouts about..

Dude, you one Eagle Eyed mutha, Dude, I am thinking your a WINNER!, You gotta save that baby, go to the kitchen, get your dad's favorite Big Gulp cup, punch a few holes in the bottom, throw in a handfull of gravel, and go put that little find in there, only using that mother soil she was so fond of that she sprouted after somebody picked her out of their bowl and tossed her on the ground. Set her on your window sill and watch her grow!!

You gotta nurture her because, You found her, save her before she gets trampled under foot!!!!

It don't freak'n matter what bug has nibbled on the leaf, Whatever.

Here are some pics of some of my plants I am growing this year, the first three pics were taken when the plants were 2 weeks old and the last two this month.

Back
Top Bottom