Thread: Is this what I think it is?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Is this what I think it is?

Okay..the other day I was messin' around at a nearby pond with some friends and I stumbled across two small plants that to my limited knowledge resemble marijuana. (One plant appears to have a small insect problem if it is.)
    If anyone could inform me on whether or not they are pot it would be much appreciated.

^The link to the pic. I took a pic of the other one too, but it was really low quality so I didn't bother uploading it.

Thanks
    Last edited by Keith Lake; 03-08-2009 at 04:48 PM. Reason: deleted dead link

Post Thanks / Like
    it probably is transplant it take it home and let it grow and then you will see but modtlikely it is. i found one in a a park neer a river. grew up to be dro so i cloned it

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot. I'll let it grow and if it survives and turns out to be weed I'll post some pics in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    hawker.. look at where it is.. do you think it would look as good as a plant in a hydro tank in a green house.. think.. plz..

Post Thanks / Like
    I would, it looks like a marijuana plant. And if it does have any problems its young enough to help it with the right chemicals and fertilizers.

Post Thanks / Like
    that doesnt look like a bud plant.. it looks like a mint plant or just some weed from the ground.. and not the good kind of weed... bud plants have seven leafs..so wait a bit and see what sprouts about..

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep Looks like weed to me ............

Post Thanks / Like
    that doesnt look one bit like some mary j

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, you one Eagle Eyed mutha, Dude, I am thinking your a WINNER!, You gotta save that baby, go to the kitchen, get your dad's favorite Big Gulp cup, punch a few holes in the bottom, throw in a handfull of gravel, and go put that little find in there, only using that mother soil she was so fond of that she sprouted after somebody picked her out of their bowl and tossed her on the ground. Set her on your window sill and watch her grow!!

You gotta nurture her because, You found her, save her before she gets trampled under foot!!!!

It don't freak'n matter what bug has nibbled on the leaf, Whatever.

Here are some pics of some of my plants I am growing this year, the first three pics were taken when the plants were 2 weeks old and the last two this month.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some pics of some of my plants I am growing this year, the first three pics were taken when the plants were 2 weeks old and the last two this month.
    Beautiful plants robbie, just beautiful

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    looks like weed if i ever saw any and i have saw weeds like that but no plant is worth wasten -save a life adopt a plant- :D
    south cack juggalo

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicKind
    Beautiful plants robbie, just beautiful
    Here are my most recent pics, enjoy.