My PLANT

InsaneMarryJane

my friend likes to dump my beaners and stems in my plant so meow i gots a lil plant growin. what should i do with it? what do i got to do to keep it alive and shit?

that plant flopped over and died but i noticed today i have a few more lil ones sprouting up, please tell me what to do!!!

give it good light for now, not too strong tho if its still little

if you have a hole buncha seeds in one pot your gunna be fucked because the roots will strangle eachother, sepends on ur pot size tho

stix said:
I'm sorry but did you just meow at me?
i totally just watched that movie last night.... Do i look like a pussy to you sir?
do you see me lickin creme out of a saucer? fully.

Do I look like a cat you? Do you see me drinking milk from a saucer? Do you see me...jumping around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Do you see me eating mice?

Its been a while since I've watched it....but that's pretty much all I did last summer...blaze and watch that movie.

^holy shit, I'm laughing my ass off, I gotta go watch that movie soon. About the plant, give it direct fluroscent light, or sunlight. Give it water blah blah blah, I have a feeling you don't really care about this plant... goin to watch super troopers!..

Considering this tread was started almost 2 years ago, I'm sure the plant is long gone by now.

But growing tips are always a plus ;)

LOL, Hey MV has plants that are years old, or atleast he recently mentiond something about keeping a plant for a coupld years. It could happen.

Back
Top Bottom