Are my plants too short?

Loggerjoe1

Ok ladys and gents. I have 2 SD that have been in veg for 3 weeks now and from other pictures ive seen my plants seem to be really short amd really bushy. This is my first indoor grow and started them from seed and then planted them under a 90 watt led. Well as i got some more sd seeds i upgraded to a 4 bulb T5 ho light. The seedlings that i had just recived have only been under the t5 for a 5 days, but they look the same as the others did as well. Any advice or criticism wpuld be appreciated.

420-magazine-mobile1771343193.jpg

Sent from my LG-H811 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

they look normal to me. as i see, you train them to keep low, and get sidebranches out, so they should be short.

Also, these are photoperiod plants ? Anywho most of strech will happen in beginning of flower cycle, so it wont happen before you turn lights 12/12.

Train them araound the pot and switch to 12/12 , should be nice :)

they look normal to me. as i see, you train them to keep low, and get sidebranches out, so they should be short.

Also, these are photoperiod plants ? Anywho most of strech will happen in beginning of flower cycle, so it wont happen before you turn lights 12/12.

Train them araound the pot and switch to 12/12 , should be nice :)
Thanks for the replying and yes these r photos can you tell me more about training them around the pot? This is my first grow and i wanna get all the info and tips i can gey thanks in advance

Sent from my LG-H811 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Training done to get even, level canopy. This makes it easy to use all the light from indoor reflectors.

Also done if headspace is issue. Training can keep plants that would otherwise be tall and unmanageable suitable for specific setups.

Then some say you'll get more weed. They say you have more budsites rather than one big one and helps yield.

If your going to veg for a good amount of time before flower then probably good idea to help them out in my opinion. Help lower branches see the light by moving fan leaves and displacing auxins in dominate tip(s).

If it's a quick grow maybe straight into flower once sexed from preflower and one larger cola may be best route. Remember headspace if going that way and you'll need to be able to get to the light to move it more. Probably yoyos on the few big cola each plant has.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Also another reason to train is instead of ten plants in a 4x4 foot area you could do three.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Back
Top Bottom