LST for first time

LST is great. I use it in all my grows. It's a great way to maximize your space.

My current blueberry micro grow.
420-magazine-mobile370937419.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1339987889.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice. I can't even work out how to tag you DirtManDan much less upload my pics. But I'll get there! I like your approach. I just topped and pinned to pot all the way around. Are you using bottle there for support?

Yea. I use gardening wire for my hold down. and a plastic bottle for the first 48 hours. To support the main stem.

14858794_10153882499217120_283367742_o.jpg

Ah I see. I figured out the photo uploading I think! I have topped mine, pruned lower branches and stretching spreading round with cut strips of old tights and safety pinned to pot. Whatever gets the maxiumum light to everything eh!

I wasn't really sure about bending the main stem - think I may have left it too late - but live and learn! just trying to keep everything even at same light level.

I normally wait till 3rd or 4th week veg to bend them over. Depends on how fast they are growing

I normally wait till 3rd or 4th week veg to bend them over. Depends on how fast they are growing

Think it can vary on the strain too as some have more flexible stalks than others.

I use gardening wire for my hold down. and a plastic bottle for the first 48 hours. To support the main stem.

DirtManDan, is it just the weight of the wire itself that is holding the plant down? Or do you have it tied to something? or weighted somehow? thanks!

Back
Top Bottom