Yellow spots on leaves

scoonie

On day 21. Just topped her 12 hours ago and say this today using ffofs and have fed her twice at half strength. I'm hoping this is nutrient burn and not something else. I'm also using a led witch I have raised since the leaves looked like they were getting burned. This is my first grow. Any advice?
420-magazine-mobile1914958964.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1100481287.jpg
420-magazine-mobile480429497.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm using the fox farm nutrient trio. I fed her according to the feeding chart they provide starting in the week 3 section. But I only used half of what they recommended for the tsp/gallon ratio. Then the second time I fed her I used the week 4 section but I still only used half of what they recommended. My pH has been 5.8 for the nutes and water. My led is the perfect sun mini at 125w and it's 2ft 7in away from her now it was 2ft3in before. I used clean clippers to top her. Best thing I could find was maybe a cal or mag deprived. But all thoes pictures were extreme cases

420-magazine-mobile661425336.jpg

She looked like this before I toped then 12 hours later the yellow spots occurred in the first pics

I'm having similar issues but I believe most of my problem was from over watering. Yours does not show the over watering signs like me. I'll be interested in what the more experienced grows tell you. Your already using nutes so a deficiency isn't on the top of my list.
Only thing that comes to my inexperienced mind is ph.
I assumed soil growers stay between 6 and 7. Looks like 6.5 is the sweet spot. Your at 5.8. Not sure if that's a problem?
Other then that, yours look really nice

What kind of water? What I have read LED lights tend to make the plant use up Cal/Mag, and if you using filtered water the filtering can take those minerals out of the water on top of it. But I'm new at this, the old "too much information" doesn't apply to asking for help as it will help those that can help you to narrow things down more.
Thread for "how to ask" with things important to know:

How to Ask for Grow Support

Sometimes have to be patient, but I'm sure someone will chime in that knows this stuff, I'm barely a step above "clueless" still at this point ;) :rofl:

I have been using Britta filtered tap water then letting it sit out for 24 hours

Back
Top Bottom