What's recommended 1st timer still a noob

Notorious662

I was told I can go back to veg stage to get it alot bigger then what it is. But it's on flower mode now. So I'm confused, I got the light on for 12/12 if I go to 18/6 or 16/8 would it go back to veg stage or it will go into shock or turn into a male. I put the seed in soil since October it's about to be 2 full months. I had it outside untill I was able to get the mars2hydro 700 witch was this pass week end. I'm trying to get the most out of it. I found the seed so I don't know it's strain.
420-magazine-mobile78501430.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1493724298.jpg

There is a technique called monster cropping. It is where you take a clone from a flowering mother and let her revert back to her vegetative state. If you switch her light schedule to 18/6 and give her 10-14 days, you will see her start to change. Some of the new leaves may look bizarre. They can get long single bladed things popping up all over. The up side, give her a few weeks and she will start really taking off with lots of side branches.

So, your choice. Let this little one finish at 12/12 and you will get a small amount in 6 weeks or so, or reveg. If you reveg, I would let her go at least 6 weeks AFTER she goes though her change before you flip her again. That will give you the opportunity to harvest a MUCH bigger plant.

Hope this helps. :peace:

So if today I would let it go for 18/6 instead of 12/12 and then wait for it to get back on veg and go from there

Sent from my SM-G928T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not going to get much more than a taste off that one so if you got more seeds I'd just start new plants. Looking at 6 - 8 weeks to get her to re-veg and grown out enough to flower then another 8 weeks to harvest. Not all plants will go back to veg either tho most will.

Good luck!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom