Time to start training for scrog

Scrogdawg

First grow for me. What a wealth of knowledge on this board. I set 3 White Widow seeds in a wet paper towel to germinate hoping for 2 successful plants to put into the 2 plant RDWC system I built. All 3 seeds germinated so 1 was potted in soil. Any time I want to trim, top or try something new I will do it on the potted plant first and leave it for a couple of days, if everything looks fine I'll proceed with the 2 RDWC plants. I want to start to LST the plants for a future scrog screen I've built so today I tied back the potted plant branches and will wait and see....
MG_8850.jpg

MG_8866.jpg

MG_8863.jpg

MG_88671.jpg

Time to start training for scrog.

Everything looks good! Are the ladies in a tent? What size room? what kind of lights are you running?

Just curious .. I will sub in for this one, you're off to a good start! good luck on your first experience into the wonderful world of Cannabis!

I'm also running a grow journal of my own if you want to check it out. 2x4 flood and drain with 20 plants sog/scrog.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Time to start training for scrog.

Thanks kushnoj27. Heres my info and a picture of the limited space I have.

Strain - White Widow (Crop King Seeds)
# of Plants - 3
Grow Type - 2 Hydro, 1 Soil
Grow Stage - Veg (Day 38)
Setup - RDWC
Light - 400 Watt MH
Nutrients - General Hydronponics
Medium - Hydroton
PPM - 620
EC - 1.24
PH - 5.8
RH - 30%
Room Temperature -70 to 80
Solution Temperature - 71 to 74
Room Square Footage - 35
MG_8822.jpg

Looks like a pretty self sufficient setup you got there. I like it! I tried attempting a DWC system of 2 plants in my tent but the nutrient temps were higher and I got scared so I switched to flood and drain instead. Those rdwc/dwc growth rates are awesome.

I just posted new pics of my girl in flower, she was started in a 6" rockwool cube and then transplanted into 5 gal geopot with coco.its basically a full hydro setup!

My res temps in the tent were 74 with DWC and that's when I bailed. I know I could use hydroguard or voodoo juice but was still skeptical. Nice to see it's working out just fine for you!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What size buckets are you using? They look like 50 gallon trash cans in the pics. These plants are very forgiving when training don't be afraid, but everything looks good. Keep an eye on your pH, ppm, and res temps you should be good. I would like to see a grow journal too, you could get some good imput that way as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom