Curious

ESab31

First grow, indoor,tent
Started in peet, moved to black magic
Using general hydroponic nutrient set
Consistent ph of 6.5ish
Consistent temperature 76
Water every three days, when my meter tells me the soil is dry
250 watt mh and 250 watt led in the same tent.
18/6 lights on
Biggest plants are a month old

Feel like my plants are growing very tightly, branches arent extending out much at all, is thatnormal? also i am getting a lot of yellow bottom leaves that eventully wilt and die. Trying to figure out why im losing leaves. Feel like ive been doing everything right, also first grow so i really have no idea.

420-magazine-mobile1476550390.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2087874009.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1493571187.jpg

Sent from my SM-S978L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Haha cannot get these pics the right way up

Welcome to 420!

Don't sweat the upside down pics. I can't even upload from my phone. Easier if you download to PC first.

Looks like the largest are getting nute burn. 1st 2-3 weeks they shouldn't need feedings, just plain water. Then start slowly with at most 1/4 strength every other watering or every 3rd watering. No need to flush, but make next watering plain and watch new growth.

It's normal for bottom leaves to yellow and drop off when higher leaves shade them out. Also may be due to nute burn. When they yellow at bottom it means plant has reabsorbed nutrients from old leaf to feed new ones.

Branching depends on strain. A lot of strains are slow to branch unless you top them or use LST (low stress training) to encourage lower shoots to develop.

Overall they look healthy except for nute burn. First weeks are slow because most of growth is under soil. Tops should start to take off soon.

Happy growing!

Cool, thank you. Dreamcatcher is the strain. Black domina×blueberry×chronic
Kind of a new strain, not a whole lot of info out there

I looked up Dream Catcher. Interesting new strain. Complicated mix of sativa and indica. My guess based on ancestry and your photos is that it will grow like a christmas tree without training like indica but will have effects of sativa. I grow Black Cherry Soda which is parent of Black Domina I think. It branches well with topping.

Pretty excited to see how it turns out. My next two grows will be limoncello, and cappuchino 420. Pumped about those two as well

First grow, indoor,tent
Started in peet, moved to black magic
Using general hydroponic nutrient set
Consistent ph of 6.5ish
Consistent temperature 76
Water every three days, when my meter tells me the soil is dry
250 watt mh and 250 watt led in the same tent.
18/6 lights on
Biggest plants are a month old

Feel like my plants are growing very tightly, branches arent extending out much at all, is thatnormal? also i am getting a lot of yellow bottom leaves that eventully wilt and die. Trying to figure out why im losing leaves. Feel like ive been doing everything right, also first grow so i really have no idea.

420-magazine-mobile1476550390.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2087874009.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1493571187.jpg

What's your mixture ? How much of each did you add?

Pure. Potent. Vapor

Using the general hydroponic feed chart. Can only find a pdf file that wont load here.

Will do. I am getting a lot of new growth from the top. Even since i started his thread there is a new set of five finger leaves and another sprouting all from the top.

Appears to be some little hairs in there as well, anything significant?

Appears to be some little hairs in there as well, anything significant?

Not sure which you're talking about. The new leaves just starting in the middle of crown kind of look like hairs at first.

Or the white almost microscopic ones on the leaves are trichomes that cover whole plant. Seeing those is a good sign. They are small versions of the big ones that will produce medicine on buds.

Was referring to the ones right in the crown, ive been watching them for a couple days now, theh do not appear to be new leaves as there are new leaves growing in around them. C

Back
Top Bottom