What nutes should I buy?

Pnwdabaholic

Overwatered my plant last week noob mistake but I think she'll be okay anyway she's probably close to 19 or 20 weeks old and has never had any feeding just looking for good advice on something to strengthen my roots and stalk.
420-magazine-mobile875584330.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1058581424.jpg

Sent from my E5306 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Fox farm if you want to go cheaper all organic route or advanced nutrients for higher quality organic nutrient and advanced has ph perfect line that is amazing I use advanced in veg sensi grow part a and b then fox farm for the rest of my nutrient mix and trust me that thing would be a bush lol with my mix I use

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That thing 19 or 20 weeks should look like this at 19 20 weeks
420-magazine-mobile1191096840.jpg
that's my mob boss at 3 months old from seed

Yeah mines a headband from a bag seed she was outside and then under some weak t8's and wasn't topped much until a lot later

I have only topped that plant 3 times 3 tops but I also super crop my ladies and abuse them lol I put them through a stress.period, I cut roots bend/break branches I lollipop them to the extreme but they come out like this most of the time
420-magazine-mobile1277580933.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1926948718.jpg
those two pics are same.plant

Ya looks like you got the methods pretty dialed I'm trying to get some cuts of some good genetics or order some real seedpacks soon

Did you feed it anything what node did you first top at or did you fim at all I think I may have accidentally done that instead of topping once

Hmm I think my purple thai would do great up there I would love to find someone to come get a.come to haul back there and grow

I'm in colorado lol my purple thai only 3 people have and I'm one of them lol its from 1974 from death valley in thailand

That's sounds pretty savage that's a good genetic probably so ya you see how my tops are curling upwards but everything is drooping still too you think it will eventually perk up and start praying to this t5 like basically what I'm asking is do I have time to let it recoup or do I need to get it some nutes like by the time I water next idk I also feel like pH may be a issue for me I had a pen but it got lost / stolen by ppl I helped grow Ive given my plant distilled and reverse osmosis water and most recently spring water

If you use fox farm I feed mine with ph of 6.5 just water and a ph of 6.3 with nutes and the sooner the better she looks droopy cause of nutrient loss in dirt so I'd hurry up and get some kinda nutes in there

Damn I'm too broke rn might have to ask a buddy to put some nutes in a ph'd gallon for me how much water you think I should be giving this plant I put it in the 2 gallon probably early /mid December it was rootbound in a solo cup then.

Picked up some mykos since I couldn't afford any advanced yet she's perked back up a bit.
420-magazine-mobile1591144103.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1487871493.jpg

Back
Top Bottom