What is wrong wth my plant?

kelbybricker

The leaves of my plant are severely curling down. I checked the soil and it was bone dry so I just watered her. Could that be what's causing the issue? Or something else. Please help I feel bad for the little girl
420-magazine-mobile1247108334.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1163641120.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

HA okay I didn't know that
I fed her a very diluted nute solution when she was just getting her third set of leaves. Was that to soon? Also it kinda seems like a temp issue but my temps are always in the 73-78 range so..

I haven't checked the ph... as I don't have a ph meter but I am using purified reverse ormosis water

Hmm... so should I get different water? I think I might give it a few days to see if she perks up
I haven't had a problem with this water before this is my second grow
My first failed due to heat issues

Hmm... so should I get different water? I think I might give it a few days to see if she perks up
I haven't had a problem with this water before this is my second grow
My first failed due to heat issues

use it, I'm just saying you might want to be sure to add the nutrients that are removed during the RO process.

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

Alright. I'll go ahead and see if she perks up within the next few days. I feel like she's to young for any more nutes. But I don't know how to solve the problem if she doesn't perk up. I'm hoping it was just because the soil was dry

Alright. I'll go ahead and see if she perks up within the next few days. I feel like she's to young for any more nutes. But I don't know how to solve the problem if she doesn't perk up. I'm hoping it was just because the soil was dry

pretty sure she was just thirsty. mine does the same and is super perky in a couple hours. I always water/feed right before I go to dark cycle. not sure if that's the best method, but it's what I am doing.

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

Good news, it looks like it was just underwatering. She looks like she's already perking back up. The leaf tips still have the "eagle claw" effect tho. Nitrogen toxicity?
420-magazine-mobile1735597765.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1398551903.jpg

Back
Top Bottom