Veg

Blowing trees

Hi guys not sure if I got the right sub. But ok growing 1 plant (cindy99) 600w hps but first 125w CFL, using jiffy plug, after germination and when I transplant my jiffy plug to clay pebbles (hydro) should I remove the mesh around the jiffy plug?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Leave the plug, dont try to stress her out too much ;) keep up the good work let me know the progress

Thanks for the reply yeah I left the mesh on. Well update she's 24 days old now, she's a really a short plant. Short and bushy. So I waited till she's got 4/5 nodes then top her a little above her 3rd node. I'm using a 250w hps for veg, 125w CFL was to weak, and for flower I'm useing 600w hps, hydro clay pebbles. EC at 1.1 and ph at 6.3 I'm going to show u some pictures please can you let me know how does it look thank you :)
420-magazine-mobile915605108.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1890037422.jpg
420-magazine-mobile807708870.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1058448214.jpg

Sorry didnt realize you posted back on this till now, but i do gata say she looks pretty, keep up the good work; your right though she is a bit short and bushy. Give her time, love, and care and im sure she will grow to give you the dankest of the dank

Sorry didnt realize you posted back on this till now, but i do gata say she looks pretty, keep up the good work; your right though she is a bit short and bushy. Give her time, love, and care and im sure she will grow to give you the dankest of the dank

It's ok. Yeah just trying my best to keep everything smooth sometimes does get me paranoid I case something goes wrong lol

I have a question to ask if I just top and lst the plant what's the yeild difference gonna be if I was to add scrog aswell? Due to fan space I don't think I can add a fan

I have a question to ask if I just top and lst the plant what's the yeild difference gonna be if I was to add scrog aswell? Due to fan space I don't think I can add a fan

get any kind of fan on it, no matter how small u gata go, get wind on it; makes it sturdier. and i couldnt tell you your yeild diferance is gona be i dont know the strain or the full conditioning of the plant. i mean some low stress training dosnt need to be used right now, she looks fine. lett her grow a little. and im not sure what scrog is srry.

yea see i cant see the pictures, fuckin chrome wont lett me securely look at them. so what does scrog do?

Quick update I fukd my cindy up so threw her away lol got another one germinating (honeysuckle) oh the scrog my friend is amazing but I am a noob I won't be able to explain to u properly. I don't know how to use this app properly either lol orelse I would have post a link. Google scrog mate you'll see

oh nooo what happend, and dont feel bad my babys arnt doing so well either.... im fuckin em up.... idk whats going on, first i thought nute burn, then light burn, then heat stroke, then i though i didnt water them right, then i though i OVER waterd them, I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM DOING XD

oh nooo what happend, and dont feel bad my babys arnt doing so well either.... im fuckin em up.... idk whats going on, first i thought nute burn, then light burn, then heat stroke, then i though i didnt water them right, then i though i OVER waterd them, I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM DOING XD

Well I tryd to do lst and I ending up snappiest branches . but I'm not letting it get to me lol. Oh really post some pics up? I'm a noob at this but do u think it's the ph or anything? There is a group here called 'ask us anything' try that asking them

i did just move her to a bigger pot, she might have not had enough room to grow im gona wait it out. Let me upload some pics hold on, i will edit this post when i get the pics on

trooper1.jpg

queeny.jpg

runt24.jpg

Here they are
With Runt, the last one. The top is growing way more than the rest, and its doing worse than the rest, but queeny, aka the biggest plant, seems to be doing the best under the circumstances, and trooper, well she just kinda sits there

Update on runt, i just moved her to a diferant "pot" if you want to call it that, but i figured some new dirt and NOT fucking with them by adding mollasses and coffee grounds might actualy help XD

runt33.jpg

Update on runt, i just moved her to a diferant "pot" if you want to call it that, but i figured some new dirt and NOT fucking with them by adding mollasses and coffee grounds might actualy help XD

runt33.jpg

Wow does look unhealthy thinking what it can be but you named most of what I was thinkingon the earlier post. You should go tht page I was telling you about. What bulb are u useing?

runt33.jpg
That dirt looks solid, hope u put a reasonable amount of perlite in for drainage n oxygen for roots. If not, careful with overwatering, root rot will likely be an issue.
Might want to check run off ph, check the root zone is sitting comfortably between 6.3 / 6.7 soil. If no, then flush through till runoff reading between those levels if you can. Bad ph mama nutrient lock out.
Good luck brother.

That dirt looks solid, hope u put a reasonable amount of perlite in for drainage n oxygen for roots. If not, careful with overwatering, root rot will likely be an issue.
Might want to check run off ph, check the root zone is sitting comfortably between 6.3 / 6.7 soil. If no, then flush through till runoff reading between those levels if you can. Bad ph mama nutrient lock out.
Good luck brother.

Beleive it or not but that soil is very loose, i made sure of it because of what i did last time in the old pots, and theres a whole bunch of those clay pellet things you use for hydro in the soil to airate, and is it realy nute lock out? ive been thinking this.... but i has no PH reader........

Beleive it or not but that soil is very loose, i made sure of it because of what i did last time in the old pots, and theres a whole bunch of those clay pellet things you use for hydro in the soil to airate, and is it realy nute lock out? ive been thinking this.... but i has no PH reader........
Grab a ph pen off ebay even a cheap one is better than not having one. Probably the issue brother.

Back
Top Bottom