Should I or should I not?

newbie 2

Should I cut the large fan leafs off so the leafs below have access to the light..girls have been in soil for a week now and a few fan leafs on top are about 5 inches long..blocking the light
Thanks
image110083.JPG
image210066.JPG

If you are more fond of the leaves below than the ones above- yes you can remove the upper ones so that the lower ones get more light. Not sure why you'd want to...:hmmmm: Foliage tends to grow the biggest in the areas where it's best lit- so it's kind of a natural occurrence.

When mine were that small I checked in all the time and helped move and organize her foliage. It made difference and tips did poke up. Just moving stuff can help you don't have to cut it.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Should I or should i not

If you are growing outdoors don't cut them. If you are growing indoor, I would cut them but latter when the plants is older in the vegetative stage and you have more foliage (more green material). You have to keep in mind that the main objective of taking of leaves is to expose bud sites to the light and to take off shade leaves. The plants need to be growing good and strong if you want to take leaves off.

My opinion, but I always advice to check this website: Grow Weed Easy - Learn How to Grow Cannabis

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

When mine were that small I checked in all the time and helped move and organize her foliage. It made difference and tips did poke up. Just moving stuff can help you don't have to cut it.

Sent from my iPhone using 420
I've been doing this the past cpl days as well, and only snip when I have to...works good

Back
Top Bottom