New leaves going light green and slightly yellow

NOTYOURGUY

The new leaves have started going light green and yellow and don't really know what is going wrong
I'm watering every 2-3 days and have PH at 6.3
420-magazine-mobile1106187738.jpg

1st off, looks like poor drainage...I would add 25% Perlite when you transplant.
BTW: what is the soil you are using, and what light(s), at what distance.
Early on I always use 100/23 watt CFLs...you can place the CFLs within 3-4 inches of plant tops.
CFLs produce the most usable light from the sides of the spirals, not the bottom.
JMHO.:)
Below was taken after the 12/12 flip, ages range from 5-7wks, soil is FFO w/Perlite, 2 Chinese 450 Chinese reflectors, watering about every 2-3 days..Using Canna Flores @ 25% of recommended dosage. Tried to provide you w/ a decent image as well as Info to assist you!:thumb:
4-17-17.jpg

Next questions..still asking light type and distance..
Light green or yellowing could be caused by lack of nitrogen or over watering..
I hesitate to recommend Nutes at so early a stage but..
Rocks and stones are better than nothing, but Perlite provides better drainage and oxygen pockets for the roots..

That is the sign of a iron deficiency.. light green to yellow coloring of new growth. I had one throughout my grow and i fixed the issue by balancing ph and using nutrients that have iron in them. Watering with ro or distilled water can cause those problems if the soil is sucky. Is that dirt you dug up from outside? Could be the issue if your soil is poor quality in your area.

Back
Top Bottom